Is Palin a traitor?

10 Jun 2011 13:50 #11 by PrintSmith
Replied by PrintSmith on topic Is Palin a traitor?
Willing to wager on their doing so? I've got a nickel burning a hole in my pocket........... lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jun 2011 13:53 #12 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Is Palin a traitor?
Can we ask the same of oblama?

10 Jun 2011 13:55 #13 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Is Palin a traitor?
:no2: (I need to keep my nickels!) :)

Even if they have, we won't see Biden or Obama's anytime soon - they'll cite Nat'l Security or some crap like that. Especially since his presidency has been notorious for NOT being transparent...

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

10 Jun 2011 13:56 #14 by MsMAM
Replied by MsMAM on topic Is Palin a traitor?

Instead, she views each crisis as a cynical opportunity to sow the seeds of division among fellow countrymen.

*This* is what makes me weary

10 Jun 2011 14:05 #15 by Kate
Replied by Kate on topic Is Palin a traitor?

TPP wrote: Can we ask the same of oblama?

I suppose you can when he starts acting like Palin.

10 Jun 2011 14:06 #16 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Is Palin a traitor?
He has Just his EGO is Bigger, Imagine THAT!

10 Jun 2011 14:23 - 10 Jun 2011 14:25 #17 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Is Palin a traitor?

Science Chic wrote: God I hope they put in requests for 'em all! :thumbsup:

Ya right...not a chance. Good luck ever getting this kind of info on Obama, his secret and ever changing past will always be a mystery.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

10 Jun 2011 14:24 #18 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Is Palin a traitor?
I really dislike Palin as a candidate, but not on any other level. I really don't understand the vitriol directed towards her. She is an activist and works towards her preset goals. If those goals don't coincide with yours, so what, there are plenty of activists out there who do coincide. I hope all of my emails aren't ever made public.

10 Jun 2011 14:26 #19 by MsMAM
Replied by MsMAM on topic Is Palin a traitor?

towermonkey wrote: I really dislike Palin as a candidate, but not on any other level. I really don't understand the vitriol directed towards her. She is an activist and works towards her preset goals. If those goals don't coincide with yours, so what, there are plenty of activists out there who do coincide. I hope all of my emails aren't ever made public.

Frankly, It's because a whole pack of us find her unintelligent.

10 Jun 2011 14:29 #20 by PrintSmith
Replied by PrintSmith on topic Is Palin a traitor?
And just to emphasize the point, the vitriol is directed against her, not the policies she espouses. Policies are fair game, but the politics of personal destruction bring us no benefit at all.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds