Is Palin a traitor?

11 Jun 2011 11:30 #91 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Is Palin a traitor?

major bean wrote: If she is so stupid, why is she becoming extremely financially wealthy right in front of our eyes? The stupid people sit in front of their computers at home, not becoming rich, smearing Sarah Palin. She is very far from stupid. How much money have you made today, or are you not stupid enough to make a fortune?

Let me get this straight.....your criteria for a woman being successful is that she is extremely wealthy and her picture is all over your TV screen.

You must absolutely adore Madonna, and Lady gaga (who has more money than Sarah will ever have) and Lindsay Lohan, and Paris Hilton.......wow, that sure tells us more about the kind of man you are than I think we ever wanted to know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jun 2011 11:32 #92 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Is Palin a traitor?

archer wrote:

major bean wrote: If she is so stupid, why is she becoming extremely financially wealthy right in front of our eyes? The stupid people sit in front of their computers at home, not becoming rich, smearing Sarah Palin. She is very far from stupid. How much money have you made today, or are you not stupid enough to make a fortune?

Let me get this straight.....your criteria for a woman being successful is that she is extremely wealthy and her picture is all over your TV screen.

You must absolutely adore Madonna, and Lady gaga (who has more money than Sarah will ever have) and Lindsay Lohan, and Paris Hilton.......wow, that sure tells us more about the kind of man you are than I think we ever wanted to know.

You forgot the Kardashians... rofllol :lol:

11 Jun 2011 11:38 #93 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic Is Palin a traitor?

archer wrote:

Nope. Here is what I think about Sarah: As Ann Richards said, "'After all, Ginger Rogers did everything that Fred Astaire did. She just did it backwards and in high heels".

I think that you are a failure, sitting at home, taking potshots at a woman who can do it all, with aplumb. That is what I think. Anything else that you want clarified?

Regards,
Major Bean

11 Jun 2011 11:41 #94 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Is Palin a traitor?

major bean wrote:

archer wrote:

Nope. Here is what I think: As Ann Richards said, "'After all, Ginger Rogers did everything that Fred Astaire did. She just did it backwards and in high heels".

I think that you are a failure, sitting at home, taking potshots at a woman who can do it all, with aplumb. That is what I think. Anything else that you want clarified?

Nope....you have said it all.....you are so intimidated by women who think for themselves that you have to demean us any way you can.

11 Jun 2011 11:43 #95 by major bean
Whenever I meet a woman who thinks for herself, I will keep your words in mind. But you are not that woman. You merely adopt whatever the liberal agenda might be. You are predictable. You do not think independently. You do not think.

Regards,
Major Bean

11 Jun 2011 11:47 #96 by LadyJazzer
Kind of like Palin...in reverse?

11 Jun 2011 11:49 #97 by major bean

LadyJazzer wrote: Oh, yeah... and her partner.....

Bean gets more entertaining by the day.... :pop

You have just proved my point. Both of the gals (men?) are extremely ugly. Take a look at them. Neither one of them is attractive in the least. Makeup does not create beauty. What is the old saying?; "lipstick on a pig".

Regards,
Major Bean

11 Jun 2011 11:51 - 11 Jun 2011 11:56 #98 by LadyJazzer
No, that was Palin with the "lipstick on a pig"... But thanks for playing.

Since we've already established that you are attracted to empty-headed, kool-aid drinking twits, as long as they pass themselves off as Conservatives; and we've established that the only taste you have is in your mouth, I think we're done here.... rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

11 Jun 2011 11:56 - 11 Jun 2011 11:59 #99 by major bean

MsMAM wrote:

major bean wrote: If she is so stupid why is she all over the news? If she is of no consequence, why is she being ravaged on the networks constantly?
Quit halfway through her governorship to run for president? This sounds exactly like what Obama did, except he was still getting a paycheck for his empty senate chair.

MsMAM, lesbians are not attractive in the least. Lesbians are extremely non-feminine. Stop your lies.

LOL. I better stop getting my pedicures and manicures then. Do I have to take off all of my jewelery and makeup too? I had no idea I had to be like a guy to be lesbian. Thanks, MB, for enlightening me!

:lol: <-- I love this emoticon

I tried to avoid replying to this but this thread has stressed makeup and grooming so much that I had to go back and address this misconception.

Physical beauty does not involve "pedicures and manicures" or "jewelery and makeup". These are used to add beauty to something that is not attractive (lipstick on a pig). The unfailing test is a bucket of water poured over the head of the woman. If she is beautiful soaking wet, then she is beautiful.
"pedicures and manicures" or "jewelery and makeup" are not beauty.

Regards,
Major Bean

11 Jun 2011 11:57 #100 by major bean

LadyJazzer wrote: No, that was Palin with the "lipstick on a pig"... But thanks for playing.

Since we've already established that you are attracted to empty-headed, kool-aid drinking twits, as long as they pass themselves off as Conservatives; and we've established that the only taste you have is in your mouth, I think we're done here.... rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

Are you so stupid enough to think that Sarah made up that saying? Haw, haw, haw!

"Done here"? You never got started.

Regards,
Major Bean

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds