Is Palin a traitor?

12 Jun 2011 04:55 #131 by The Dude
Replied by The Dude on topic Is Palin a traitor?
I am pretty sure this is the kind of "woman" Major Bean is attracted to!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jun 2011 05:56 #132 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Is Palin a traitor?

neptunechimney wrote: "News organizations mobilized teams of reporters and even recruited online volunteers to scan more than 24,000 pages of e-mails from Sarah Palin that were released on Friday, prompting some critics to accuse the news media of overkill at best and vigilantism at worst. ........................
The debate over the exhaustive efforts to analyze the e-mails by news outlets like MSNBC.com, The New York Times and The Washington Post erupted on Friday with the kind of partisan ferocity that tends to accompany anything related to Ms. Palin. "

Hey, if she hasn't posted anything wrong, or stupid, or mean or vindictive, or _______ , then she has nothing to worry about...Right?

12 Jun 2011 07:42 #133 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Is Palin a traitor?

LadyJazzer wrote: Hey, if she hasn't posted anything wrong, or stupid, or mean or vindictive, or _______ , then she has nothing to worry about...Right?

Who knows, who cares except the waco's that hate her.

12 Jun 2011 08:52 #134 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic Is Palin a traitor?
dude, one of your last girlfriends...you can keep her, I will take palin anyday!

12 Jun 2011 19:48 #135 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Is Palin a traitor?
"Look, we’re all feminists here. We all know the real reason for the Palin email panty-sniffing extravaganza. I’d just like to know what excuse, if any, the trash-pickers are using for treating this email archive like it’s the fu**ing Pentagon Papers. I haven’t seen anything online.

I wonder what they tell themselves in the privacy of their own minds, or on whatever has replaced JournoList. “Oh, it’s important that we do this because, unlike every other ex-governor/senator/congressperson who has ever run for vice-presidential or presidential office, Sarah Palin has been genetically determined to be the spawn of Satan—it’s a scientific fact!—and so we must be vigilant for the sake of our republic.”

UPDATE: Seriously, people—if anybody comes across an attempt at justifying the panty-sniffing, I’d like to see it. As far as I’m aware, nobody’s even trying. The conventional wisdom on the left is that Sarah Palin has absolutely no chance of being elected president and is far more likely to serve as a spoiler for someone like Rigel. In other words, the more popular Palin is, the more likely Obama is to be reelected. Which explains why it’s so crucially important for “progressives” to scrutinize every scrap of email from Alaska in order to discredit her even further…uh, no, wait. Oops. "

http://www.reclusiveleftist.com/2011/06 ... -wapo-onl/

13 Jun 2011 10:55 #136 by MsMAM
Replied by MsMAM on topic Is Palin a traitor?

major bean wrote:

MsMAM wrote:

major bean wrote: If she is so stupid why is she all over the news? If she is of no consequence, why is she being ravaged on the networks constantly?
Quit halfway through her governorship to run for president? This sounds exactly like what Obama did, except he was still getting a paycheck for his empty senate chair.

MsMAM, lesbians are not attractive in the least. Lesbians are extremely non-feminine. Stop your lies.

LOL. I better stop getting my pedicures and manicures then. Do I have to take off all of my jewelery and makeup too? I had no idea I had to be like a guy to be lesbian. Thanks, MB, for enlightening me!

:lol: <-- I love this emoticon

I tried to avoid replying to this but this thread has stressed makeup and grooming so much that I had to go back and address this misconception.

Physical beauty does not involve "pedicures and manicures" or "jewelery and makeup". These are used to add beauty to something that is not attractive (lipstick on a pig). The unfailing test is a bucket of water poured over the head of the woman. If she is beautiful soaking wet, then she is beautiful.
"pedicures and manicures" or "jewelery and makeup" are not beauty.

No you called me a dyke and insinuated that being a lesbian was synonymous with being a dyke (insinuating that I am manly). I simply stated that was not the case. I like being a woman and do womanly things. Just because I am a lesbian does not mean that I am dyke. I have learned to care for myself (like, I can work on my car thanks to a couple of my very kind gentlemen friends teaching me), but I am def not a dyke. I also am pretty comfortable that I am not a bad looking gal either.

I have typically found that folks that have a problem are usually their own insecurities speaking. I say you have them. I OK with me.

13 Jun 2011 12:20 #137 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Is Palin a traitor?

neptunechimney wrote: The conventional wisdom on the left is that Sarah Palin has absolutely no chance of being elected president and is far more likely to serve as a spoiler for someone like Rigel.

All of the polls show it. Not just the partisan ones. It's not a party feeling. It's nationwide.

13 Jun 2011 12:43 #138 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Is Palin a traitor?
"Beauty, is in the eye of the beholder." "To each his/her own."

13 Jun 2011 12:45 #139 by MsMAM
Replied by MsMAM on topic Is Palin a traitor?
LOL

13 Jun 2011 12:46 #140 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Is Palin a traitor?
Yeah... You're right... "Eye of the beholder"... And any list that includes Ann Coulter (adams-apple and all), is always good for a giggle... Laura Bush?...Really?

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds