Is Palin a traitor?

11 Jun 2011 12:22 #111 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Is Palin a traitor?
then take your own advice and tone it down.....calling half the women here short ugly and stupid, or whatever your current put down is,. will not get you a lot of fans.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jun 2011 12:23 #112 by The Dude
Replied by The Dude on topic Is Palin a traitor?
MB will you PLEASE post a picture of your wife?? I am dying to see what she look like.. I am assuming she looks like a pig with lip stick!!

11 Jun 2011 12:32 #113 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic Is Palin a traitor?

The Dude wrote: MB will you PLEASE post a picture of your wife?? I am dying to see what she look like.. I am assuming she looks like a pig with lip stick!!

Dude, I was an extremely fortunate fellow in my youth whenever my wife consented to marrying me. I will ask her permission to post two pictures of her; one of her in her youth and one current. The risk of exposure via internet to all of the weirdos is our main concern.

Regards,
Major Bean

11 Jun 2011 13:02 #114 by major bean

archer wrote: then take your own advice and tone it down.....calling half the women here short ugly and stupid, or whatever your current put down is,. will not get you a lot of fans.

"This" from the person who continually objects to others telling her what to do? Haw, haw, haw! Who the hell wants a lot of fans? That is a feminine point of view, for sure.

I would suggest that we should see reality for what it is and not cloud our sight in the pursuit of "fans". If the large majority of women are not beautiful, then that is how it is. I also suggest that the large majority of men are not manly.

Archer, you and I have grown up in entirely different worlds. I was raised in a poor, rural, "Indian" community. I do not give a rat's patooty whether or not I have any fans. I do not know my "place" and do not value your approval. And I think that your values are disgusting.

Regards,
Major Bean

11 Jun 2011 13:23 #115 by archer
major bean....growing up poor, as many people in this great nation have.....does not give one license to be uncivil to others, or to demean and insult them just because they are not like you, or do not measure up to your standards.. You do not have to care what others think about you to treat them with at least some minimal respect.

I will expect your response that I don't deserve your respect....and that's OK, you think you know me, but you don't. You think you can place every liberal woman in a box and label it.....but you don't know them either. The reason, in my opinion, that you and I lock horns here every time we find ourselves posting in the same thread is that I will not back down from your insults, I will not walk away when I see injustice to others being posted, and I will not ignore prejudice when I see it.

11 Jun 2011 13:34 #116 by major bean
I have not been uncivil. I have explained why liberal women do not like Sarah Palin. All of the uncivil posts have been the posts concerning her. Go back and read the vitriol about Sarah. Civil? Hardly.

Whenever objections to my explanation of this vitiol were posted, I defended my position. Posting pictures of ugly women was ridiculous. Does somebody think that I am blind?

Whenever I post on any subject, you rush to spread your sputum as quickly as you can. THAT is why we lock horns all the time. You love it or you would not break speed records to try and create marvelous dispute.

Your "holier than thou" posts are crap. You cannot stand men who do not bend to a henpecking woman, such as yourself.

Regards,
Major Bean

11 Jun 2011 13:39 #117 by archer

major bean wrote: I have not been uncivil. I have explained why liberal women do not like Sarah Palin. All of the uncivil posts have been the posts concerning her. Go back and read the vitriol about Sarah. Civil? Hardly.

Whenever objections to my explanation of this vitiol were posted, I defended my position. Posting pictures of ugly women was ridiculous. Does somebody think that I am blind?

Whenever I post on any subject, you rush to spread your sputum as quickly as you can. THAT is why we lock horns all the time. You love it or you would not break speed records to try and create marvelous dispute.

Your "holier than thou" posts are crap. You cannot stand men who do not bend to a henpecking woman, such as yourself.

wrong....again.

11 Jun 2011 13:41 #118 by Kate
Replied by Kate on topic Is Palin a traitor?

major bean wrote: I have not been uncivil.

In fact, you have been uncivil. You called liberal women "ugly" and other insults. You painted with a broad brush.

major bean wrote: I have explained why liberal women do not like Sarah Palin. All of the uncivil posts have been the posts concerning her. Go back and read the vitriol about Sarah. Civil? Hardly.

You gave us your opinion of why you think liberal women do not like Palin. When those of us that do not think she is qualified to hold office have explained our reasoning, you dismiss it as "envy."

major bean wrote: Whenever objections to my explanation of this vitiol were posted, I defended my position. Posting pictures of ugly women was ridiculous. Does somebody think that I am blind?

You have never defended your position. It is merely your opinion that those women were ugly. Your defense can only be "I think they are ugly." Instead, you state your opinion as fact.

major bean wrote: Whenever I post on any subject, you rush to spread your sputum as quickly as you can. THAT is why we lock horns all the time. You love it or you would not break record speeds to try and create marvelous dispute.

You certainly have issues with strong willed women.

11 Jun 2011 13:44 #119 by archer
look major bean......you are who you are, and I don't much like what you post....but carry on with whatever you want and I'll try to stay out of your line of fire.....unless you start in with the all liberal women are_______________________________( insert insult of the day here)...........or pretend that you are the ultimate authority on anything. No one is......you are but one opinion of many, we all are.

well said kate.

11 Jun 2011 14:25 #120 by major bean
Kate, lest we forget, here are two women lesbos that we are discussing. Take a look at these two "women". They are as ugly as can be. No beauty wasted here!

Regards,
Major Bean

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds