Is Palin a traitor?

10 Jun 2011 20:37 #51 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic Is Palin a traitor?
It is the view of colonial historians. It is documented history.
Envy. Green-eyed envy.

And........Sarah Palin is not FAT! That puts all of the short, fat, ugly liberal women into a headspin.

Regards,
Major Bean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jun 2011 20:41 #52 by major bean
Palin has more courage than most men. She is a civilian and still has more power than most will ever have in a lifetime.

But.........my man is Cain.

Regards,
Major Bean

10 Jun 2011 20:57 #53 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Is Palin a traitor?
If it helps you to think that all liberal women are short, fat and ugly......be my guest, you're wrong, and you know you're wrong, but I guess whatever it takes for you to hold onto unreasonable prejudices is what you have to do. Have a nice night MB.

10 Jun 2011 21:09 #54 by major bean

archer wrote: Still laughing...amazing how a pretty face can turn some men into blithering idiots.

Yeah I've read that....nice spin. You will believe what you want to as long as you can see that Palin smile. It's ok...better men than you have been taken in by a pretty face and a vacuous smile.

So you think that Paul Revere's letter and words were spin? Interesting.

Regards,
Major Bean

10 Jun 2011 21:20 #55 by archer

major bean wrote:

archer wrote: Still laughing...amazing how a pretty face can turn some men into blithering idiots.

Yeah I've read that....nice spin. You will believe what you want to as long as you can see that Palin smile. It's ok...better men than you have been taken in by a pretty face and a vacuous smile.

So you think that Paul Revere's letter and words were spin? Interesting.

Are you really this dense? What Paul Revere's letters say and what Palin said are not even close.....I would be willing to bet Palin has never even read Paul Reveres letters......read again what she said about Paul Revere riding with bells.

“He who warned uh, the British that they weren’t gonna be takin’ away our arms, uh by ringing those bells, and um, makin’ sure as he’s riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed.”

Now if you think she was talking about when he was captured.....you are a fool in love with an image that you cannot see clearly. I was amused how the next day all her supporters tried to revise history on Wikipedia so she wouldn't look quite so uninformed.....now I understand more about that mentality from reading your posts. She pretty....and looks good in a dress....and you all will forgive her anything, including re-writing history. I love it!!!!!!

The spin, my dear major bean, is in trying to make history fit what she said......square peg, very round hole.

10 Jun 2011 21:22 #56 by archer
If a liberal woman had said what Sarah said you would be ridiculing her far more than Sarah has been by liberals.

10 Jun 2011 21:41 #57 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Is Palin a traitor?

archer wrote: If a liberal woman had said what Sarah said you would be ridiculing her far more than Sarah has been by liberals.

I do not think that is possible, Sara ridicule is at warp red line.

10 Jun 2011 21:45 #58 by major bean

archer wrote: If a liberal woman had said what Sarah said you would be ridiculing her far more than Sarah has been by liberals.

We have to pass this bill to see what is in it. Haw, haw, haw, haw!!!

Regards,
Major Bean

10 Jun 2011 21:46 #59 by major bean
Palin is the epitome of the women equal rights movement. She does it all with aplumb. Liberal women are failures in all areas of their lives.

Regards,
Major Bean

10 Jun 2011 21:50 - 10 Jun 2011 21:53 #60 by major bean
And she has not been unfaithful to her mate as Obama has been unfaithful to Michelle with an aide.
[youtube:2qa08wcc]
[/youtube:2qa08wcc]

Regards,
Major Bean

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds