Is Palin a traitor?

10 Jun 2011 14:31 #21 by Kate
Replied by Kate on topic Is Palin a traitor?

towermonkey wrote: I really dislike Palin as a candidate, but not on any other level. I really don't understand the vitriol directed towards her. She is an activist and works towards her preset goals. If those goals don't coincide with yours, so what, there are plenty of activists out there who do coincide. I hope all of my emails aren't ever made public.

I'm not sure what are her goals, other than to get as much face time on TV and collect bags and bags of cash. Those aren't bad things, mind you, but I really don't see how her goals (whatever they are) will ever coincide with mine.

You say she's an activist, but again, I'm not sure what are her "activities." For what is she an activist? Is she actively campaigning for somebody or a political cause? She seems to only be concerned with Sarah.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jun 2011 14:36 #22 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Is Palin a traitor?
Ask her yourself - I'm not her spokesman.

10 Jun 2011 14:41 #23 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Is Palin a traitor?

Kate wrote:

towermonkey wrote: I really dislike Palin as a candidate, but not on any other level. I really don't understand the vitriol directed towards her. She is an activist and works towards her preset goals. If those goals don't coincide with yours, so what, there are plenty of activists out there who do coincide. I hope all of my emails aren't ever made public.

I'm not sure what are her goals, other than to get as much face time on TV and collect bags and bags of cash. Those aren't bad things, mind you, but I really don't see how her goals (whatever they are) will ever coincide with mine.

You say she's an activist, but again, I'm not sure what are her "activities." For what is she an activist? Is she actively campaigning for somebody or a political cause? She seems to only be concerned with Sarah.

She will get conservatives to the polls in 2012....and sorry liberals, she won't be running but will be causing you all great anguish as demonstrated by the PDS epidemic on this board. I hope she makes millions and millions and plasters her face on billboards across the country....just because she can and because it would piss all off you off rofllol

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

10 Jun 2011 14:42 #24 by MsMAM
Replied by MsMAM on topic Is Palin a traitor?

towermonkey wrote: Ask her yourself - I'm not her spokesman.

We are just talking about it?

I don't mind the fact that she is pro gun as I am as well... She just seems to like to keep things stirred up with contention. I know I don't like her for much of anything. A lot of times I am flat out embarrassed for her. I can't begin to imagine why anyone would vote for her. She is just too stupid IMHO.

10 Jun 2011 14:44 #25 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Is Palin a traitor?
Oh, I thought Kate was asking me. Sorry.

10 Jun 2011 15:08 #26 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Is Palin a traitor?
That's what said about all RIGHT-THINKERS, MsMAM (you haven't changed your nic here yet).
Think about it, though out all the years, we've been around, It's always the RIGHT-THINKERS are all "just too stupid", because the left uses that as an attack everytime, and frankly, it's boring, they can't debate the issues, because they're all so MUCH smarter than anybody going against they're ideas. Really look back, Ronald Reagan "He's just a movie star and Just too stupid, (2 terms of being stupid), G.H.Bush he's just too stupid, (1 term because well, he was too stupid, I mean too much of a RINO), G.W.Bush REALLY just too stupid (2terms stupid). Every time I hear that I pass it off as the "elitist attitude" and say OK they're afriad of something, & move on... I agree with TM It's the hatred of the woman, I still don't get it, and NOBODY has (or will not) answer my question, WHY????

10 Jun 2011 15:14 #27 by MsMAM

TPP wrote: That's what said about all RIGHT-THINKERS, MsMAM (you haven't changed your nic here yet).
Think about it, though out all the years, we've been around, It's always the RIGHT-THINKERS are all "just too stupid", because the left uses that as an attack everytime, and frankly, it's boring, they can't debate the issues, because they're all so MUCH smarter than anybody going against they're ideas. Really look back, Ronald Reagan "He's just a movie star and Just too stupid, (2 terms of being stupid), G.H.Bush he's just too stupid, (1 term because well, he was too stupid, I mean too much of a RINO), G.W.Bush REALLY just too stupid (2terms stupid). Every time I hear that I pass it off as the "elitist attitude" and say OK they're afriad of something, & move on... I agree with TM It's the hatred of the woman, I still don't get it, and NOBODY has (or will not) answer my question, WHY????

There are other folks that lean on the right that I don't think are stupid?

10 Jun 2011 15:20 #28 by BearMtnHIB
Replied by BearMtnHIB on topic Is Palin a traitor?
Sarah Palin- or "Sarah" as I like to call her is just a delightful honest and lets face it- hot chick!

Sarah pretty much has it all, which is why I think she is so hated by her political enemies. She's got brains and is one of the best political speakers I have ever heard. She was smart enough to recognize her 15 minutes minutes of fame and is taking full advantage of it.

Honestly though- I really believe that the reason people hate her so much is that she is a woman- and she is conservative. When your average democrat thinks about women in politics they think about Pat Schroeder - or Hillary Clinton - or Nancy Pelosi. They don't think about women like Palin. It's OK to be a woman in politics, as long as the politics are left as hell.

Just what is it about her that has all the democrats so up in arms about? She got out of political office- and now is collecting millions of dollars just being on reality shows and speaking her mind around the country. She will set her family up for life, making enough money that they will never need to ask for any kind of help ever again. Most likely- her children and grandchildren are also financially secure.

That's alot more than your average "Obama welfare mom" can say. Yes I think many liberal women are just jealous- Sarah is a hottie, rich, successful, powerful woman. A woman who get paid lots of money just to speak for a few minutes- and she didn't even get out the kneepads to do it.

Now because of her voice and accent- she sounds a bit awkward- but her ideas are sound. For only having a few years experience ion the public eye I think she's doing a great job, my evidence is the kind of people who hate her. She dosn't come across as the most intelligent sounding speaker- but hey- she's got conservative ideas, and that right there makes her at least 6 or 7 times more intelligent than any "progressive" woman.

And I gotta hand it to her- she's doing more with her 15 minutes than any liberal woman I know!

I know why you all hate her- it's vagina envy! You haters WISH you had what she has.

10 Jun 2011 15:26 #29 by MsMAM
Why would I have vagina envy? I have my own, and I am happy with mine

10 Jun 2011 15:58 #30 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Is Palin a traitor?
I agree Bear, I can't think of one high profile conservative woman who hasn't been bashed and berated by liberals (usually women). Even Condi Rice who is imo one of the smartest and well spoken women I've seen in politics. I really wanted her to run in 08 mainly to see how the left would react to a woman who also happens to be black and who also leans to the right. What could they dig up on this fine individual?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds