Is Palin a traitor?

11 Jun 2011 06:12 #71 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Is Palin a traitor?

The Dude wrote: Palin is an idiot at best. Though I do not think she will run for President in 2012.... I do believe she will run for McCains seat in AZ in a few years. The only state that is crazy enough to vote her in after her failure in Alaska.

Yep... The $1.75 million house in Scottsdale...And Bristol pays cash for a $172,000 house nearby? Duh...

She couldn't run against that idiot, Jan Brewer, for governor because the fact that she quit halfway through as Alaska governor writes its own opposition ads. But Senator?...Yeah, I could see that. But, of course, if she quit halfway through a 4-year term as governor, what would make them think she could last 6 years as a senator? Palin isn't running for office--She's running for multi-millionaire, and being elected to something would actually require completing something and doing some work, and we know she isn't capable of that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jun 2011 08:32 #72 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Is Palin a traitor?
In your opinion.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

11 Jun 2011 10:19 #73 by MsMAM
Replied by MsMAM on topic Is Palin a traitor?

archer wrote: major bean obviously has not seen the "women of 285".......short, fat and ugly sure doesn't describe any that I have seen.....be they liberal or conservative.

I am 5'10"

Neptune - I spit coffee laughing at your comment. You crack me up

11 Jun 2011 10:20 #74 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic Is Palin a traitor?
If she is so stupid why is she all over the news? If she is of no consequence, why is she being ravaged on the networks constantly?
Quit halfway through her governorship to run for president? This sounds exactly like what Obama did, except he was still getting a paycheck for his empty senate chair.

MsMAM, lesbians are not attractive in the least. Lesbians are extremely non-feminine. Stop your lies.

Regards,
Major Bean

11 Jun 2011 10:27 #75 by MsMAM
Replied by MsMAM on topic Is Palin a traitor?

major bean wrote: If she is so stupid why is she all over the news? If she is of no consequence, why is she being ravaged on the networks constantly?
Quit halfway through her governorship to run for president? This sounds exactly like what Obama did, except he was still getting a paycheck for his empty senate chair.

MsMAM, lesbians are not attractive in the least. Lesbians are extremely non-feminine. Stop your lies.

LOL. I better stop getting my pedicures and manicures then. Do I have to take off all of my jewelery and makeup too? I had no idea I had to be like a guy to be lesbian. Thanks, MB, for enlightening me!

:lol: <-- I love this emoticon

11 Jun 2011 10:29 #76 by Kate
Replied by Kate on topic Is Palin a traitor?

major bean wrote: If she is so stupid why is she all over the news? If she is of no consequence, why is she being ravaged on the networks constantly?

Does intelligence equate to being on the news? She gets press because she is amusing and interesting to people, like yourself, who fawn over her because she is attractive. She gets ravaged on the networks all the time because she makes really inane comments that make a lot of people ask "Did she really just say that?"

major bean wrote: MsMAM, lesbians are not attractive in the least. Lesbians are extremely non-feminine. Stop your lies.

So, you have lesbian radar? You can identify lesbians by sight alone? I'll bet you have talked to gay and lesbian people, perhaps even hugged them, without even knowing they are not straight. I'll also bet that there are women that you think are lesbian who are actually straight.

11 Jun 2011 10:30 - 11 Jun 2011 10:42 #77 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic Is Palin a traitor?

MsMAM wrote:

LOL. I better stop getting my pedicures and manicures then. Do I have to take off all of my jewelery and makeup too? I had no idea I had to be like a guy to be lesbian. Thanks, MB, for enlightening me!

:lol: <-- I love this emoticon

Please! I do not live in a fantasy world. Dykes are ugly.

Regards,
Major Bean

11 Jun 2011 10:35 #78 by LadyJazzer
Jeffrey Dahmer was "all over the news"... Richard Nixon was "all over the news"... That doesn't require "smart"... She is ravaged by the networks because almost every time she opens her mouth without a teleprompter or prepared speech she proves how stupid & ignorant she is. If spouting jingoist phrases is what passes for conservative adoration, no wonder she's a laughing stock.

Palin didn't quit in the middle of her governorship to run for anything... She quit because she was bored and thought she could make more money... Duh!

11 Jun 2011 10:38 #79 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Is Palin a traitor?

major bean....Being all over the news doesn't make you look smart (reference Lindsay Lohan)....nor does it qualify you to run for public office.....she's a media wh**e, and they make lots of money.

She did not quit halfway through her governorship to run for vice president, she quit after she and McCain lost the election, so she too was was getting a paycheck for her empty governors seat.....Once she had a taste of the limelight actually having to work in Alaska for a pittance compared to what she could make in the lower 48 as media darling
, she upped and quit.....that's how much public service/office means to her.

11 Jun 2011 10:44 - 11 Jun 2011 10:50 #80 by LadyJazzer
Oh.... and here's an "ugly dyke"... rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

Oh, yeah... and her partner.....

Bean gets more entertaining by the day.... :pop

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds