Is Palin a traitor?

11 Jun 2011 11:58 #101 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Is Palin a traitor?
Who said anything about Sarah making it up... Sarah merely used it in a sentence applying it to herself... Haw, haw, haw...

Y'all have fun now, y'hear... I could sit and watch your delusion for hours...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jun 2011 12:13 #102 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Is Palin a traitor?

major bean wrote: Physical beauty does not involve "pedicures and manicures" or "jewelery and makeup". These are used to add beauty to something that is not attractive (lipstick on a pig). The unfailing test is a bucket of water poured over the head of the woman. If she is beautiful soaking wet, then she is beautiful.
"pedicures and manicures" or "jewelery and makeup" are not beauty.

But being on TV and having money are?

11 Jun 2011 12:13 #103 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic Is Palin a traitor?

LadyJazzer wrote: Who said anything about Sarah making it up... Sarah merely used it in a sentence applying it to herself... Haw, haw, haw...

Y'all have fun now, y'hear... I could sit and watch your delusion for hours...

Are you stupid or what?! It was a sexist smear by Obama against Sarah Palin. All you remember is Sarah's reply to this crude remark. Now you have proved beyond doubt that you are a close minded, partisan, liberal, ignoramous. (Or maybe you have the hots for Obama?)

'Lipstick on a pig': Attack on Palin or common line?
September 10, 2008
John McCain's campaign says the line was an attack on Sarah Palin.

Sen. Barack Obama's reference to "lipstick on a pig" has Republicans demanding an apology and Democrats accusing Sen. John McCain of a "pathetic attempt" to play the gender card.

the link: http://articles.cnn.com/2008-09-10/politics/campaign.lipstick_1_mccain-campaign-john-mccain-swift-boat?_s=PM:POLITICS

Regards,
Major Bean

11 Jun 2011 12:14 - 11 Jun 2011 12:15 #104 by archer

major bean wrote: Are you stupid or what?! It was a sexist smear by Obama against Sarah Palin. All you remember is Sarah's reply to this crude remark. Now you have proved beyond doubt that you are a close minded, partisan, liberal, ignoramous. (Or maybe you have the hots for Obama?)

We all know now that you have the hots for Sarah.

11 Jun 2011 12:15 #105 by major bean

archer wrote:

major bean wrote: Physical beauty does not involve "pedicures and manicures" or "jewelery and makeup". These are used to add beauty to something that is not attractive (lipstick on a pig). The unfailing test is a bucket of water poured over the head of the woman. If she is beautiful soaking wet, then she is beautiful.
"pedicures and manicures" or "jewelery and makeup" are not beauty.

But being on TV and having money are?

That is quite a leap. You seem to be having trouble creating coherent replies.

Regards,
Major Bean

11 Jun 2011 12:16 #106 by major bean

archer wrote:

major bean wrote: Are you stupid or what?! It was a sexist smear by Obama against Sarah Palin. All you remember is Sarah's reply to this crude remark. Now you have proved beyond doubt that you are a close minded, partisan, liberal, ignoramous. (Or maybe you have the hots for Obama?)

We all know now that you have the hots for Sarah.

I have no lust for Sarah Palin. There are things about her character that I find not to my taste.

Regards,
Major Bean

11 Jun 2011 12:16 #107 by archer

major bean wrote: That is quite a leap. You seem to be having trouble creating coherent replies.

You betcha I do.....trying to make any kind of sense out of your posts is difficult at best.

11 Jun 2011 12:18 #108 by major bean

archer wrote:

major bean wrote: That is quite a leap. You seem to be having trouble creating coherent replies.

You betcha I do.....trying to make any kind of sense out of your posts is difficult at best.

Archer, your trouble with my posts is in your vain attempts to twist, wriggle, stretch so that you can make some catty, snide remark as a reply. You are just catty.

My posts are to the point.

Regards,
Major Bean

11 Jun 2011 12:20 - 11 Jun 2011 12:21 #109 by archer

major bean wrote: Archer, your trouble with my posts is in your vain attempts to twist, wriggle, stretch so that you can make some catty, snide remark as a reply. You are just catty.

You reap what you sow major bean. and you have been sowing a lot of anger around here.

11 Jun 2011 12:21 #110 by major bean

archer wrote:

major bean wrote: Archer, your trouble with my posts is in your vain attempts to twist, wriggle, stretch so that you can make some catty, snide remark as a reply. You are just catty.

You reap what you sow major bean.

THAT was my point, archer.

Regards,
Major Bean

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds