$50 Lesson

28 Sep 2011 07:48 #21 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic $50 Lesson
Oops, sorry, I didn't respond right. I am suppose to act like I have a stick up my arse and ask if it is OK to make fun of slow people. :bash :bash

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Sep 2011 07:56 #22 by Martin Ent Inc
Replied by Martin Ent Inc on topic $50 Lesson
Badda Boom...

28 Sep 2011 08:25 #23 by Kate
Replied by Kate on topic $50 Lesson

outdoor338 wrote: kate, have you sold everything you have and given to the poor? Just wondering :biggrin:

No, but it's not my religion telling me to sell everything and give it to the poor. I know that Viking is a Christian, so it amazes me that he would make a joke at the expense of the homeless. Doesn't seem quite Jesus-like, does it? That's why I asked him if he has obeyed his Messiah and given everything to the poor.

For that matter, you're a Christian, aren't you? Can you answer the same question that you just asked of me?

The Viking wrote: Oops, sorry, I didn't respond right. I am suppose to act like I have a stick up my arse and ask if it is OK to make fun of slow people. :bash :bash

I am so sorry, Viking, that I have offended you by not laughing at your joke. I deeply apologize and will from this day forward, consider your every slight of the opposing political party to be a joke.

28 Sep 2011 08:37 - 28 Sep 2011 08:40 #24 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic $50 Lesson
what I do for people is between me and God, its really none of your business, but..you're doing a very good job of judging... :Crying: :VeryScared:

28 Sep 2011 08:40 #25 by Kate

outdoor338 wrote: what I do for people is between me and God, its really none of your business, but..you are doing a very good job of judging... :Crying: :VeryScared:

Again, that's not my religion that commands to not judge, but I am sure it's yours. I'll assume that since you did not answer the question, you have not sold everything and given the money to the poor, even though your messiah told you to do so.

28 Sep 2011 08:44 #26 by Nobody that matters
Replied by Nobody that matters on topic $50 Lesson

Kate wrote: Oh, I got it. You made a joke aimed at debasing those with which you do not agree politically. Very funny.

Yeah it was. Too bad you're so humor impaired that you can't see it. I pity you.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

28 Sep 2011 08:45 - 28 Sep 2011 08:46 #27 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic $50 Lesson
Just for you kate, Proverbs 26:4-5 NASB Do not answer a fool according to his folly, Or you will also be like him. Answer a fool as his folly deserves,That he not be wise in his own eyes. :VeryScared:

28 Sep 2011 08:46 #28 by The Viking

Kate wrote:

outdoor338 wrote: kate, have you sold everything you have and given to the poor? Just wondering :biggrin:

No, but it's not my religion telling me to sell everything and give it to the poor. I know that Viking is a Christian, so it amazes me that he would make a joke at the expense of the homeless. Doesn't seem quite Jesus-like, does it?

You REALLY read that as a joke about homeless? Try re-reading it slower! OK, at least I know what kind of people I am talking to here. I will have to use smaller words if that is the audience.

28 Sep 2011 08:48 #29 by Kate

outdoor338 wrote: Just for you kate, Proverbs 26:4-5 NASB Do not answer a fool according to his folly, Or you will also be like him. Answer a fool as his folly deserves,That he not be wise in his own eyes. :VeryScared:

How do you justify walking by homeless people when Jesus told you to sell everything and give it to the poor? Or is that just me being foolish? I'd really like to know how you can quote parts of the Bible as if it's truth and yet ignore other parts that don't agree with your chosen lifestyle.

28 Sep 2011 08:53 #30 by The Viking

Kate wrote:

outdoor338 wrote: Just for you kate, Proverbs 26:4-5 NASB Do not answer a fool according to his folly, Or you will also be like him. Answer a fool as his folly deserves,That he not be wise in his own eyes. :VeryScared:

How do you justify walking by homeless people when Jesus told you to sell everything and give it to the poor? Or is that just me being foolish? I'd really like to know how you can quote parts of the Bible as if it's truth and yet ignore other parts that don't agree with your chosen lifestyle.

OMG!! Are you just trying to be ignorant? Who said to walk by homeless? Where do you come up with this stuff? You make things up and expect people to beleive it? Sorry but the rest of us can read.

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds