Penn State Pedophilia Scandal

09 Nov 2011 16:43 #11 by outdoor338
:thumbsup: :yeahthat: :like:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Nov 2011 19:08 #12 by Rockdoc
Now if this were our government it would be all OK just by saying I never touched that boy. Double standard. How many of Clinton's associates were dismissed or made a scape goat because they might have had some knowledge about what sucked in government?

09 Nov 2011 19:30 #13 by FredHayek
This crime gets nastier. The graduate student who witnessed the sodomy got a job next year coaching players on the team. Did he agree not to raise a ruckus if they gave him a posistion?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 Nov 2011 19:38 #14 by archer

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Now if this were our government it would be all OK just by saying I never touched that boy. Double standard. How many of Clinton's associates were dismissed or made a scape goat because they might have had some knowledge about what sucked in government?

Are you really equating pedophilia with consential sex between two adults? Or just the coverup? What Clinton did may have been immoral but it was not illegal nor did it require a call to police by anyone who knew about it

09 Nov 2011 20:19 #15 by HEARTLESS
archer, how do you always manage to forget Clinton lying under oath, an impeachable offense?

The silent majority will be silent no more.

09 Nov 2011 20:26 #16 by LadyJazzer
Just announced: Paterno is OUT... IMMEDIATELY.

I guess being the head-jock doesn't protect you from covering up the rape of a 10-year-old.

09 Nov 2011 20:28 - 09 Nov 2011 20:30 #17 by pineinthegrass
Paterno just got fired.

The university president resigned, probably before he got fired.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7214380/joe-paterno-president-graham-spanier-penn-state

Oops already posted, but I added a link...

09 Nov 2011 20:29 #18 by HEARTLESS
Now the law suits begin.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

09 Nov 2011 20:40 #19 by archer
HEARTLESS I haven't forgotten that Clinton lied...saying I always do that is a bit of a lie. I was responding to Rockdoc's post which did not even reference Clinton's lying...it read to me that he was discussing the sexual allegations. I'm sure he appreciates your jumping in to fight for him, but I think he is capable of insulting me all by himself.

09 Nov 2011 20:42 - 09 Nov 2011 20:51 #20 by archer
I think Penn State is doing the only thing they can do, clean house of everyone connected to this whole sordid mess.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds