Rush Limbaugh Apologizes For His "Slut" Remarks.

06 Mar 2012 13:14 #191 by Reverend Revelant

jmc wrote:

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Sandra Fluke is about to graduate from Georgetown University.
The average STARTING SALARY for a Georgetown graduate straight out of school is 160 thousand dollars.
AND SHE EXPECTS ME TO PAY FOR HER BIRTH CONTROL PILLS????
I am concerned about people with an entitlement mentality, multiplying... so.. if she wants me to pay for her sexual escapades, I would be prefer my money to be used for sterilization.
Jan Morgan

Uninformed and sick! Worthless tripe from another uniformed fool.Not worth a serious response. Awful is awful. Go live with yourself. fool!

I agree... your response was not serious and it was awful.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Mar 2012 13:14 #192 by Kate

BearMtnHIB wrote: I think the lady is a slut. Who here would testify in front of congress about her sex life- and the fact that she's having so much sex that the government must pay for her birth control. The details are coming out now about this person's leftist political activism. She has been quite active for leftist causes- in addition to screwing guy's every night. To use Rush's words- this "tramp" is a feminazi.

(I snipped the rest of your quote out, because I wanted to address your first point. - Kate)

You do know that birth control pills are taken daily, right? You don't take one pill for each time you have sex. Saying things like "she had so much sex...." sounds like ignorance of the way contraceptive pills are administered.

Do you also know that birth control pills are used to control other issues, like regulating menstrual periods, controlling diseases in ovaries (like Fluke's friend), helping to prevent heavy monthly flow - which can lead to anemia? It's more than just preventing pregnancy.

Please post evidence that you know this woman is "screwing guys every night."

Finally, has your wife ever been on the pill?

06 Mar 2012 13:15 #193 by Kate

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Sandra Fluke is about to graduate from Georgetown University.
The average STARTING SALARY for a Georgetown graduate straight out of school is 160 thousand dollars.
AND SHE EXPECTS ME TO PAY FOR HER BIRTH CONTROL PILLS????
I am concerned about people with an entitlement mentality, multiplying... so.. if she wants me to pay for her sexual escapades, I would be prefer my money to be used for sterilization.
Jan Morgan

No, she is asking for contraception to be covered by insurance companies, not you, not the government. That is a lie that Rush made up.

06 Mar 2012 13:20 #194 by Martin Ent Inc
Hey You RETARDS read the quote, I didn't write it, I thought it was kinda funny.

06 Mar 2012 13:21 #195 by JMC

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Hey You RETARDS read the quote, I didn't write it, I thought it was kinda funny.

It was hateful and stupid.

06 Mar 2012 13:21 - 06 Mar 2012 14:09 #196 by LadyJazzer
The other lie is that she "testified about her sex life". When will you morons get your facts straight. She testified about A FRIEND THAT LOST AN OVARY BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T AFFORD THE MEDICATION TO TREAT A CONDITION THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH BIRTH-CONTROL...(A friend who happened to be a lesbian as it turned out, and was in no need of birth control.)

You are LIARS.

06 Mar 2012 13:22 #197 by Kate

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Hey You RETARDS read the quote, I didn't write it, I thought it was kinda funny.

You posted it and expect no comments?

06 Mar 2012 13:23 #198 by Martin Ent Inc
I also posted the author. DUH

06 Mar 2012 13:33 #200 by Kate

Martin Ent Inc wrote: I also posted the author. DUH

Did you expect comments, or were we to remain silent - about something you posted that someone else actually said?

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds