thoughts on the Trayvon murder

10 Apr 2012 14:49 #571 by LadyJazzer
Gee, it appears that Zimmerman is "on the lam"... His attorneys just announced they are resigning and dropping him as a client because they "can't find him", and he apparently "has severed contact with them."

But never fear...From what they've been able to determine, he's in direct contact with Sean Hannity at FauxNews... (I'm not making this up, folks...)

rofllol :lol:

Well, there you have it...When you think you're innocent, go into hiding and contact FauxNews....

You can't make this stuff up... rofllol :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Apr 2012 16:00 #572 by PrintSmith

LadyJazzer wrote: You can't make this stuff up... rofllol :lol:

No, but you, above all others, sure know how to distort this stuff and sever every tie with your perceptions and reality.

Zimmerman's lawyers have resigned because he is not following their advice and they can't protect his legal interests under those circumstances. Zimmerman has been in hiding, exact whereabouts unknown to his lawyers, for quite some time now, this is not a recent development as the following news story shows quite clearly - how long has it been again since a public bounty was put on his head by a group of racists?

"I have advised him to stay out of the public eye as much as he can. I can't say where he is because i don't know,” said attorney Craig Sonner.

Zimmerman’s attorney went on to say his client is in hiding since the shooting February 26 and that he is well aware of death threats against him.
<snip>
In related news, one group has taken its protest to another level wanting to bring justice to the case themselves.

The New Black Panther party is offering a $10,000 reward for the capture of Zimmerman.
Posted Sunday, Mar 25, 2012 - 10:14 AM EDT

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Zimm ... 39045.html

And yes, the lawyers are withdrawing due to lack of contact - they are not pleased about finding things out from the media instead of their client:

They said that against their advice, Zimmerman contacted the special prosecutor who will decide if he should face charges.
<snip>
Zimmerman set up a website therealgeorgezimmerman.com to collect money from his supporters, but the attorneys didn't know about it until they started getting questions from the media, Sonner said.

Sonner said that he stands behind his statements that Zimmerman did act in self-defense, however, "I just can't proceed to represent a client who doesn't stay in contact with me."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/10/zi ... z1rgImoIuD

Those collectivist lenses are distorting your perception of reality LJ - time to remove them so you can see the world as it exists.

10 Apr 2012 19:46 #573 by LadyJazzer
Florida special prosecutor announces "Major announcement of 'new information'" within the next 72 hours...

Hey, Zimmerman...tick-tock, tick-tock...

10 Apr 2012 21:58 #574 by Mtn Gramma
I found it interesting that neither of the two lawyers has physically met with Zimmerman, per 9News tonight. Also per the attorneys, Zimmerman has contacted the Special Prosecutor. Stranger and stranger.

11 Apr 2012 07:08 #575 by PrintSmith

LadyJazzer wrote: Florida special prosecutor announces "Major announcement of 'new information'" within the next 72 hours...

Could be that the prosecutor is giving the governor time to prepare the National Guard to deal with the results of the leftist race baiting once she also declines to file any charges. I see no reason for a heads up on issuing a warrant for Zimmerman's arrest - might not be a good idea to get your hopes up just yet Snarky, you know how upsetting to your otherwise sunny disposition it is when you're wrong, which happens more often than not after all.

11 Apr 2012 07:48 #576 by FredHayek
Florida does have a tiger by the tail. Don't press charges? Riots will happen. Press charges and Zimmerman is ruled not guilty, riots will happen.
Might be cheaper to have a sham trial and put Zimmerman into the general population where his lifespan will be measured in days.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 Apr 2012 07:49 #577 by Reverend Revelant

PrintSmith wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: Florida special prosecutor announces "Major announcement of 'new information'" within the next 72 hours...

Could be that the prosecutor is giving the governor time to prepare the National Guard to deal with the results of the leftist race baiting once she also declines to file any charges. I see no reason for a heads up on issuing a warrant for Zimmerman's arrest - might not be a good idea to get your hopes up just yet Snarky, you know how upsetting to your otherwise sunny disposition it is when you're wrong, which happens more often than not after all.

Why would the governor need to prepare the national guard? If Zimmerman is not brought up on charges, then the New Black Panther Party, the local high school students and people all across the nation will take care of the justice themselves. It'll all work out.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

11 Apr 2012 08:03 #578 by LadyJazzer

11 Apr 2012 08:25 #579 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote: Hey, Zimmerman...tick-tock, tick-tock...

:biggrin: Maybe Zimmerman can escape to Cuba? Raul will harbor him.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 Apr 2012 08:35 #580 by LadyJazzer
I'm sure one more murderer wouldn't be noticed there....

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds