thoughts on the Trayvon murder

23 Mar 2012 17:34 #1 by plaidvillain
I'm surprised this event isn't already being discussed, although I know many here in our homogenous insulated community don't give a damn about racial injustices...still, I'd love to hear the local racists explain why this neighborhood watch bozo shouldn't get the death penalty. How about the police?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Mar 2012 17:36 #2 by LadyJazzer
Typical vigilante/gun-nut.... "STOP!! [bang-bang] Or I'll Shoot!!!"

According to Geraldo it was his own fault for "WWWH" (Walking While Wearing Hoodie)

23 Mar 2012 17:38 #3 by Martin Ent Inc
Don't worry it will become a racisit thing.

23 Mar 2012 17:42 #4 by plaidvillain

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Don't worry it will become a racisit thing.

It already IS a racist thing. Shooting people for no reason other than their skin color is not a "racisit thing" to you? Are you fine with it?

I own many hoodies...so Geraldo figures it'd be MY fault if someone shot me. Well, I think rednecks in flannels are "suspicious"...I own a home in a quiet, private area...if I start assaulting rednecks, because I feel they present a threat to my home in their redneck "colors"...will I walk away without investigation or charges?

23 Mar 2012 17:56 #5 by Martin Ent Inc
Yes it is already a racist thing, don't look at the facts which are not totally out..
What was he doing at the time of the shooting?
Where were his parents?
They still are saying it was a supposed self defense.
We don't know the total story, and why the F do peeps wear Hoodied in FL when the temp is 80+ degrees.

I grew up in FL, stupid people abound just like here.

23 Mar 2012 18:01 #6 by plaidvillain

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Yes it is already a racist thing, don't look at the facts which are not totally out..
Where were his parents?
They still are saying it was a supposed self defense.
We don't know the total story, and why the F do peeps wear Hoodied in FL when the temp is 80+ degrees.

I grew up in FL, stupid people abound just like here.

And YOU prove it! It was raining! I'd have my hood up too. The police dispatcher told the bozo " do not follow him". The bozo was the aggressor. He was in town visiting family and went to the 7-11 for a snack...perfectly fine and certainly didn't warrant harrasment from some gung ho neighborhood watcher.

If this situation doesn't royally piss you off

23 Mar 2012 18:04 #7 by Martin Ent Inc
Unlike you I will wait until the facts come out. Yes it sounds like the shooter screwd up. Tragic, but I don't know all the details so I will not put a tag on this until I do.

23 Mar 2012 18:08 #8 by JSG
Replied by JSG on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Yes it is already a racist thing, don't look at the facts which are not totally out..
Where were his parents?

He went to get Skittles and was walking home with them.

He was 17 years old. Old enough to buy skittles without his parent's permission.

23 Mar 2012 18:11 #9 by LadyJazzer
"Where were his parents?" They were sitting back in the condo waiting for him to return from the convenience store with his Skittles and Ice Tea... Does a 17-yr-old High School senior need for his parents to walk him to the convenience store? (I guess they do when there's a lunatic with a 9mm running around the neighborhood looking for something to shoot after being told to "stand down" by the police dispatcher...)

23 Mar 2012 18:11 #10 by plaidvillain
The point Martin is there would be no investigation - NO facts would ever come to light if we all had your attitude. The racist pigs would've been fine sweeping this one under the rug...and silence would've allowd them to get away with it...over and over and over.

Time to create page: 0.453 seconds