thoughts on the Trayvon murder

23 Mar 2012 18:15 #11 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder

plaidvillain wrote: I'm surprised this event isn't already being discussed, although I know many here in our homogenous insulated community don't give a damn about racial injustices...still, I'd love to hear the local racists explain why this neighborhood watch bozo shouldn't get the death penalty. How about the police?

Local racists? Why not just list them all Mr Sharpton? I swear some of you people make me sick with your all-knowing accusations. I thought about posting this story, but since the shooter was Hispanic, I don't want to be labelled a racist by idiots like you. I see you found a way to label your nieghbors anyway.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Mar 2012 18:17 - 23 Mar 2012 18:19 #12 by Martin Ent Inc
sounds like an over enthusiastic patrol wannbe, jumped to conclusions and made a terrible mistake.
I saw that he has black members in his family as well as hispanic.
Still don't know all the facts/details.

And PV you are far from showing any type of intelligence in this matter.

23 Mar 2012 18:18 #13 by cydl
Replied by cydl on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder
Unfortunately this has turned into such a media frenzy that we'll never know what really happened.

23 Mar 2012 18:24 #14 by plaidvillain
No. Without the media frenzy, nobody wwould have ever heard a thing about it.

Bill, I don't need to list the local racists - they announce themselves.

23 Mar 2012 18:28 #15 by LadyJazzer

plaidvillain wrote: No. Without the media frenzy, nobody wwould have ever heard a thing about it.

Daily and Hourly....

23 Mar 2012 18:32 #16 by Reverend Revelant

LadyJazzer wrote:

plaidvillain wrote: No. Without the media frenzy, nobody wwould have ever heard a thing about it.

Daily and Hourly....

Along with the religious bigots... are you getting crowded out?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

23 Mar 2012 18:33 #17 by navycpo7

As for the so called local racists, I don't see it at all, but I was taught and it seems to hold true for the most part, those that call others racist seem to be the real racist..

Wearing a hoodie is not a reason to shoot anyone. I have heard rumors that the shooter has been in trouble with the Law before, so that is to be seen. My opinion is they should have at least arrested the shooter, hauled him in and questioned him. Being that I was not there, I will wait to see what the special prosecutor comes up with. So we have a very tragic event that in my opinion should not have happened, and now the clown sharpton gets involved to promote his racist stuff.

23 Mar 2012 18:36 #18 by LadyJazzer

navycpo7 wrote: As for the so called local racists, I don't see it at all, but I was taught and it seems to hold true for the most part, those that call others racist seem to be the real racist..

One of those "pleasant fictions" that the right-wing circulates to try to shake off the accurate label by accusing the other side. It's called "muddying the water", and people like Karl Rove have refined it to a fine science.

23 Mar 2012 18:37 #19 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder

navycpo7 wrote:

As for the so called local racists, I don't see it at all, but I was taught and it seems to hold true for the most part, those that call others racist seem to be the real racist..

Wearing a hoodie is not a reason to shoot anyone. I have heard rumors that the shooter has been in trouble with the Law before, so that is to be seen.

What does that matter..?

"He stole a bike once so we can shoot him now"

23 Mar 2012 18:39 #20 by navycpo7

Vice Lord wrote:

navycpo7 wrote:

Wearing a hoodie is not a reason to shoot anyone. I have heard rumors that the shooter has been in trouble with the Law before, so that is to be seen.

What does that matter..?

"He stole a bike once so we can shoot him now"

what does stealing a bike got to do with this NOTHING

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds