thoughts on the Trayvon murder

11 Apr 2012 13:30 #601 by LadyJazzer
But, I thought we were "not likely to get that trial"...?"

Did the "expert" analyst and his regurgitation of FauxNews & Rightie-blog "facts" (read: self-serving talking-points) get it wrong? Who knew?!?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Apr 2012 14:05 #602 by PrintSmith
Did the prosecutor day ethics be damned we have to have a trial to avoid a riot? We'll see what the prosecutor has to say on Friday, when the prosecutor, and not the media, tells us that charges are being filed.

11 Apr 2012 14:31 #603 by Reverend Revelant

JSG wrote:

PrintSmith wrote:

JSG wrote:

PrintSmith wrote: I covered it even if I failed to mention it.

Wow, gotta save that one and use it myself sometime.

Is there something genetic in collectivists that compels them to remove single sentences from the context in which they were written and then attempt to give the impression that something else entirely was said? I'm just curious, that's all - seems to happen a lot. Not a Christian nation, separation between church and state, Reagan's remarks about rich paying their fair share...........seems to be a repetitive meme in the "progressive" culture.

You're correct. The Right NEVER parses sentences or tries to give the impression that something else entirely was said. I forgot.

You're right... so I guess that gives you the out to be stupid too!

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

11 Apr 2012 14:38 #604 by LadyJazzer
So, you were wrong about us "getting a trial."

I'm glad we got that out of the way....

Enter standard spin/denial/equivocation/b.s. here: _____________________________

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds