thoughts on the Trayvon murder

11 Apr 2012 09:34 #581 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder

LadyJazzer wrote: Hey, Zimmerman...tick-tock, tick-tock...

If you had a bounty on your head (by a group oof radical racists) before you were even given a trial, what would you do? I would be in hiding too....but I'm sure you would be ok unless a house was to fall out of the sky and land on you. :biggrin:

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Apr 2012 10:13 #582 by PrintSmith

LadyJazzer wrote: I'm sure one more murderer wouldn't be noticed there....

Back to calling him a murderer I see. Collectivist minds just can't seem to understand the concept of innocent until proven guilty in a court of law for some strange reason. The man hasn't even been charged with a crime, let alone face a jury of his peers, but the verdict is in and has been rendered while the collectivist minds are devoid of the majority of the facts. Not that I am surprised mind you, this is SOP for collectivists - what they collectively feel has always been more relevant to them than what they collectively know.

11 Apr 2012 10:17 #583 by LadyJazzer
How cute... You got to use "collectivist" in a sentence FOUR times... Is that the "Sovereign Citizen" word-of-the-month? Good..."General government" was getting oh so tiresome.

11 Apr 2012 10:22 #584 by Martin Ent Inc
A thought:
DON'T BRING SKITTLES TO A GUN FIGHT.

11 Apr 2012 10:37 #585 by archer
Hey PrintSmith, I don't recall you taking people to task when they called Ted Kennedy a murderer...I guess justice is whatever you decide it is based on your own prejudices.

11 Apr 2012 10:40 #586 by FredHayek
Close this thread!
There is a whole lot more important things going on in the world right now than this.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 Apr 2012 10:54 #587 by Martin Ent Inc
Yeah like who is gonna win dancing with the losers, or what ever it's called.

11 Apr 2012 11:54 #588 by Reverend Revelant

archer wrote: Hey PrintSmith, I don't recall you taking people to task when they called Ted Kennedy a murderer...I guess justice is whatever you decide it is based on your own prejudices.

I'm guessing that you're not capable of discussing the topic at hand?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

11 Apr 2012 11:55 #589 by PrintSmith

archer wrote: Hey PrintSmith, I don't recall you taking people to task when they called Ted Kennedy a murderer...I guess justice is whatever you decide it is based on your own prejudices.

Ted Kennedy? Really? You wish to equate the two in some manner archer? Ted Kennedy, who pled guilty to the charge of leaving the scene of an accident - for eight hours mind you - didn't notify the authorities at all about the accident until after he became aware that it had been independently discovered - told his friends not to tell authorities about the accident because he would take care of that - told his friends not to tell the other boiler room girls about the death of their friend - swam 500 feet across a body of water to get back to his hotel, disrobed and went to sleep, also failing to tell anyone about the accident - got up the next morning to meet the winner of the previous day's regatta, again not telling anyone about the accident - in which testimony at an inquest regarding the incident which stated that "Miss Mary" would have been alive for at least two hours after the accident and would not have died if Kennedy had reported the accident in a timely fashion - a decision rendered by the inquest judge that Kennedy had been operating the car in a negligent manner and that this was a factor in the death of his passenger - along with many other details, including the initial, and intentionally false, public statement that Kennedy gave.

Are you really sure you want to attempt to equate the two still?

11 Apr 2012 12:03 #590 by JSG
Replied by JSG on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder

PrintSmith wrote: I covered it even if I failed to mention it.

Wow, gotta save that one and use it myself sometime.

Time to create page: 0.414 seconds