thoughts on the Trayvon murder

11 Apr 2012 12:18 #591 by The 500 Foundation

LadyJazzer wrote: I'm sure one more murderer wouldn't be noticed there....

I still haven't been able to figure out how You, oh wise and witty LJ, know what happened that night and can make such an irrefutable assertion?

you have no more info than the rest of us....
indeed, I submit, you sure as hell aren't any smarter than the rest of us either...
so how do you do it?
how do you know so much.....truth?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Apr 2012 12:28 #592 by LadyJazzer
The fact that he murdered an unarmed kid is not in question. The question is whether or not it was justified.

Oh, by the way, Florida Law Enforcement is announcing that they ARE going to file criminal charges against Zimmerman... Probably will announce it this afternoon.

Hey, Zimmerman...tick-tock, tick-tock.....

11 Apr 2012 12:32 #593 by PrintSmith

JSG wrote:

PrintSmith wrote: I covered it even if I failed to mention it.

Wow, gotta save that one and use it myself sometime.

Is there something genetic in collectivists that compels them to remove single sentences from the context in which they were written and then attempt to give the impression that something else entirely was said? I'm just curious, that's all - seems to happen a lot. Not a Christian nation, separation between church and state, Reagan's remarks about rich paying their fair share...........seems to be a repetitive meme in the "progressive" culture.

11 Apr 2012 12:35 #594 by LadyJazzer
"collectivists".... check

Reagan's exact quote (on film) .... check

"Not a Christian nation".... Check (pages and pages of documentation)

Why, yes... There is a repetitive theme here... It's called "The Truth." A concept apparently rather unknown to you.

11 Apr 2012 12:37 #595 by PrintSmith

LadyJazzer wrote: The fact that he murdered an unarmed kid is not in question. The question is whether or not it was justified.

Ditto for the proclivity to redefine words so that they mean what you want them to mean instead of what their meaning is as in this example - that also appears to be a meme of the "progressive" culture.

Murder and homicide are not interchangeable terms Snarky. Murder is a subset of homicides. If one has justification for a homicide no one has been murdered.

11 Apr 2012 12:38 #596 by LadyJazzer

PrintSmith wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: New information from a TRIAL will change my mind. I can hardly wait. The ever-flowing bullcrap from the right-wing regurgitation-stations will not.

You are not likely to get that trial LJ - for the reasons I have outlined previously.

Remind me again about "not likely to get that trial"...? How did that go?

I guess we'll find out if the State of Florida feels that it was a justifiable murder or not, won't we....

....tick-tock, tick-tock....

11 Apr 2012 12:51 #597 by PrintSmith
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you - "justifiable murder" is a non-sequitur (Latin for "it does not follow"), or perhaps, more appropriate for use in your case, an oxymoron.

11 Apr 2012 12:57 #598 by LadyJazzer
Remind me again about "not likely to get that trial"...? How did that go?

I guess we'll find out if the State of Florida feels that it was a justifiable murder or not, won't we....

....tick-tock, tick-tock....

God, you are easy... and stupid.... :popcorn:

11 Apr 2012 12:58 #599 by PrintSmith
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you - "justifiable murder" is a non-sequitur (Latin for "it does not follow"), or perhaps, more appropriate for use in your case, an oxymoron.

11 Apr 2012 13:10 #600 by JSG
Replied by JSG on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder

PrintSmith wrote:

JSG wrote:

PrintSmith wrote: I covered it even if I failed to mention it.

Wow, gotta save that one and use it myself sometime.

Is there something genetic in collectivists that compels them to remove single sentences from the context in which they were written and then attempt to give the impression that something else entirely was said? I'm just curious, that's all - seems to happen a lot. Not a Christian nation, separation between church and state, Reagan's remarks about rich paying their fair share...........seems to be a repetitive meme in the "progressive" culture.

You're correct. The Right NEVER parses sentences or tries to give the impression that something else entirely was said. I forgot.

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds