Obama keeps saying that he is RICH

11 Jul 2012 12:21 #21 by navycpo7

Raees wrote: I asked because I've never heard him say he's rich, but then I don't listen to his speeches that much.

Arlen wrote: Have you noticed that at every opportunity Obama likes to tell everyone that he is rich?

I've never heard him do that.

So you really don't listen to his speeches much, but then you ask for proof, it was given, but you run your mouth off, about conservatives lying, making accusations without proof also, imagine that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jul 2012 12:23 #22 by Raees

11 Jul 2012 12:25 #23 by LadyJazzer
I'm still waiting for proof that he said "I am rich"... Let me know when you have it.... :Snooze

11 Jul 2012 12:51 #24 by BearMtnHIB
Raees - I'm going to show you a perfect example of how your side of the political spectrum lies about everything.

Who paid more taxes?
Obama made $800,000? Lets say that is "correct"- He paid 20.5% of 800K- that would be $164,000.

Our robot Romney made $21 million. He paid 13.9% of 21mil- or $2,919,000 in taxes.

Now the way I see it by MY math- our Robot paid almost 18 times as much tax as Obama did.

Who paid more taxes again?

11 Jul 2012 13:02 #25 by Martin Ent Inc
He is rich with all the under the table kickbacks and helping his cronies, and I Pity da Fool if you believe he ain't got an offshore account...

11 Jul 2012 13:05 #26 by FredHayek
Plus your chart neglects to show how much Mitt gives to charitable institutions. Just like Warren Buffet & Bill Gates.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 Jul 2012 13:22 #27 by Something the Dog Said
Umm Mitt's charity is the tithing he is required to do to the LDS church in order to maintain his "membership", while Buffet and Gates charitable giving is to feed and educate the poor in Africa and elsewhere.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

11 Jul 2012 13:26 - 11 Jul 2012 13:28 #28 by LadyJazzer
The title of this thread is: "Obama keeps saying that he is RICH"

I'm still waiting for proof that he said "I am rich"... Let me know when you have it.... :Snooze

[crickets]

If Romney paid 18 times more in taxes, perhaps that is because he made A LOT MORE than 18 times the income...(and used tax loopholes, and offshore accounts to pay an effective tax-rate of less than 15%...)

Charity?...You mean the required tithing?

Wake me when you have something new...

11 Jul 2012 13:28 #29 by Something the Dog Said

BearMtnHIB wrote: Raees - I'm going to show you a perfect example of how your side of the political spectrum lies about everything.

Who paid more taxes?
Obama made $800,000? Lets say that is "correct"- He paid 20.5% of 800K- that would be $164,000.

Our robot Romney made $21 million. He paid 13.9% of 21mil- or $2,919,000 in taxes.

Now the way I see it by MY math- our Robot paid almost 18 times as much tax as Obama did.

Who paid more taxes again?

One more typical conservative lie. It is the tax rate that "our side" complains about, which as you pointed out, your robot paid at a much lower rate than the President, or myself or most middle class Americans.

As set forth in the bible, in Mark 12:

And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much. And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing. And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury: For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

11 Jul 2012 13:29 #30 by Something the Dog Said

Democracy4Sale wrote: The title of this thread is: "Obama keeps saying that he is RICH"

[crickets]

Hmm, Arlen has gotten awfully quiet.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds