Obama keeps saying that he is RICH

11 Jul 2012 14:41 #41 by LadyJazzer
Hardly... Making over $250,000/year doesn't quality you as a "1%-er"... He doesn't even come close to being in the "1%" category...But Romney is...

Romney shields his money offshore...That's a FACT, Jack. And no matter how much you try to find "they did it too" talking-points, it doesn't change the FACTS about Romney...

And I'm STILL waiting for those links to Obama saying "I am rich." Let me know when you find one... :Snooze

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jul 2012 14:45 #42 by FredHayek
And Kerry didn't even earn his money, he married it, jumping from marriage to marriage to make money. (Like John McCain.)

Mitt earned his money, meanwhile Obama made his money with a fictional autobiography that millions bought and thousands read.

Obama has stated again and again that he is a member of the 1%.

Do you think he is middle class?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 Jul 2012 14:46 #43 by LadyJazzer
I'm STILL waiting for those links to Obama saying "I am rich." Let me know when you find one... :Snooze

11 Jul 2012 14:51 #44 by LOL
Obama is rich. Obama is a 1%-er. Obama is wealthy. Obama made millions off his books! LOL :lol:

Really bugs the lefties. :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

11 Jul 2012 14:54 #45 by LadyJazzer
I'm STILL waiting for those links to Obama saying "I am rich." Let me know when you find one... :Snooze

Really bugs the RIghties that, once again, they can't back up their charges with proof... rofllol :lol:

11 Jul 2012 14:56 #46 by LOL
Did someone steal LJs meds again? :lol: She keeps mumbling the same thing over and over. :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

11 Jul 2012 14:59 #47 by Mary Scott
I am being reminded of a chihuahua that has grabbed a hold of a pant leg and won't let go.

Grrrrr, grrrrr, grrrrr.

11 Jul 2012 15:18 #48 by FredHayek

LOL wrote: Did someone steal LJs meds again? :lol: She keeps mumbling the same thing over and over. :)

Yep, in her world, if HuffPo didn't say it, it didn't happen.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 Jul 2012 15:35 #49 by Raees
She asked a simple question. All the deflections in the world won't make that not true.

The OP said Obama is always saying he's rich. It should be simple then to find instances where he said he's rich.

11 Jul 2012 15:39 #50 by Mary Scott
Obviously he is one of the 1% that is poor.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds