Obama keeps saying that he is RICH

11 Jul 2012 19:18 #61 by LadyJazzer
Then of course you will post it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jul 2012 19:46 #62 by LOL
I'm sure you can find it if you know how to use Google. Arlen can add his take on it whenever he checks in too. Its funny how this seems to bother you so much, who cares if Obama is a millionaire. Good for him!

Rich! Wealthy! Millionaires! $$$$ :lol:

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

11 Jul 2012 20:10 #63 by Blazer Bob

LOL wrote: I'm sure you can find it if you know how to use Google. Arlen can add his take on it whenever he checks in too. Its funny how this seems to bother you so much, who cares if Obama is a millionaire. Good for him!

Rich! Wealthy! Millionaires! $$$$ :lol:

She is not bothered. It is just a tactic. If you post it she will just deflect in a different direction. It is all they have.

11 Jul 2012 20:12 #64 by LOL
Yep, 10-4 Bob :)

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

11 Jul 2012 20:24 #65 by LOL

Photo-squirrel wrote: It was Bound to happen, The Courthouse got so saturated with BS that it has spilled into the Campfire. If you clowns start posting political crap in the Wilderness or Photo threads, I'm gonna lose my s**t.

Looks like we got booted to the courthouse. You are safe PF! :)

11 Jul 2012 20:36 #66 by billonthehill
Gee, I go away for a few hours and Ya'll have too much fun without me! :pop

A wise man keeps his mind open so that he may know when he is wrong.
Value your elders, They always have somthing to teach you.
The day I stop learning, Is the day I die! G.Mcf.W a man of his word.

11 Jul 2012 22:01 #67 by Raees
Too funny!

11 Jul 2012 22:07 #68 by LadyJazzer
So, you think "I found a source...neener, neener, neener" is a response? And we'll all wait breathlessly while you PM the link to Arlen so he won't look too stupid? (Since he apparently is incapable of finding it on his own?)

What is really a "joy" to watch is the little ritual when Arlen (or Bear) post one of their unsourced accusations, fake quotes, made up statistics, etc. Somebody calls him/them on it, and two things happen: 1) He goes silent; and, 2) the RSB activates...(the Rightie-Snark-Brigade). Then all of the RSB Klan comes in, circles the wagons and spends the next couple of days attacking whoever asked for proof of the lie(s) with personal attacks and deflections.

Most predictable...and entertaining. :lol:

12 Jul 2012 06:13 #69 by LOL
Aww LJ, we were just having a little fun with you, since we know you can take it. :)

Arlen will be back, he must be busy being a productive wage earner subject.

Oh BTW, did you hear that Obama is a rich, wealthy, millionaire? $$$$ LOL

Neener Neener Neener :lol:

12 Jul 2012 08:38 #70 by PrintSmith

Something the Dog Said wrote: The LDS church also promoted political campaigns, prostelyzing campaigns, conversion of the unwilling and dead, maintain a misogynistic hierarchy, etc. The point being is while Buffet, Gates and Oprah charitably give willingly without coercion directly, Mitt does so under threat of losing his standing in his religion and indirectly.

Sure you aren't talking about federal taxes there Dog? Sounds quite similar, doesn't it, especially the part about willingly participating in charitable endeavors instead of being compelled to participate under the coercion of the government's threats of reprisal. The parallels to proselytizing are strong as well. Conversion of the unwilling? Sounds a lot like the ACA to me. Whodathunkit?

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds