Obama Has Plenty of Time to Drop Biden

15 Aug 2012 19:28 #1 by otisptoadwater
http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/political-pictures-biden-obama-putin-prank.jpg?w=500&h=333
12:35 PM, Aug 15, 2012 • By DANIEL HALPER

President Barack Obama has slightly more than 22 days to drop Vice Presidential Joe Biden from the 2012 Democratic presidential ticket, according to lawyers familiar with the party nominating process. That is, Democrats have until September 6 to formally nominate their presidential ticket which will then be qualified for the 50 state ballots.

And it is still possible for that ticket not to include the current vice president, Joe Biden.

Read more: http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-has-22-days-drop-biden_650014.html

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Aug 2012 19:34 #2 by Soulshiner
Man, the right is so scared of Biden, they are crafting the stories that Obama should replace him.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

15 Aug 2012 19:39 #3 by Raees
Yeah, I would think the righties would WANT Biden on the ticket. What's up with that?

15 Aug 2012 19:41 #4 by Rick
This is one time when it's not offensive to laugh at the mentally challenged... I want Joe to stay!!

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 Aug 2012 19:44 #5 by Raees
Sarah Palin outranks you.

15 Aug 2012 19:50 #6 by LadyJazzer
They're scared of what Biden is going to do to Ryan... Between his less-than-impressive record in the Congress, all he's got to talk about is that "Kill Granny" Budget, and Biden is going to rip him a new one.

16 Aug 2012 17:41 #7 by Raees
Bill Kristol and his lackeys cannot possibly be dumb enough to actually believe that Obama will blow up his own campaign and pull an entirely pointless V.P. switch. But they obviously think Weekly Standard readers are dumb enough to buy it. Matt Drudge, who knows his audience is stupid (Condi for Veep!), has been pushing the dump Biden story hard all week, just because. Everyone knows it won’t happen.

http://www.salon.com/2012/08/16/hot_tre ... joe_biden/

I think all the talk from the right about Biden is a ploy to try and get Obama to drop him and blow up his campaign. Obviously if you are from the opposite party, you'd WANT the other team to be as weak as possible.

So what's with the Right (and even Sarah Palin) suggesting that Biden be dumped? They want Obama to look bad bailing on Uncle Joe. Then they could tout how he got rid of him and shows disloyalty.

Ain't gonna work guys.

16 Aug 2012 17:49 #8 by Martin Ent Inc
Why drop him?
Biden is a helluva life insurance policy for BHO, nobody dare do anything to BHO for fear of Biden becoming Prez.
Obama chose Biden because he makes him look smart.

16 Aug 2012 17:50 #9 by Raees
That can't be right. Ryan makes Romney look dumb.

16 Aug 2012 18:08 #10 by Martin Ent Inc

Raees wrote: That can't be right. Ryan makes Romney look dumb.

:thumbsup:
Think you are right there.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds