Obama Has Plenty of Time to Drop Biden

16 Aug 2012 18:10 #11 by Raees

Martin Ent Inc wrote:

Raees wrote: That can't be right. Ryan makes Romney look dumb.

:thumbsup:
Think you are right there.

Of course, that's not saying much. :thumbsup:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Aug 2012 18:27 #12 by FredHayek
Supposedly both Hilary and Joe met with Barack today seperately. It would be interesting to find out what was said.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 Aug 2012 18:33 #13 by Raees
Without context (how often do they meet with him in the course of their regular duties?), it could be anything from "brief me on your week" or something related to their jobs.

16 Aug 2012 18:57 #14 by FredHayek
I agree. Could have just been their yearly review. Or discussing campaign strategies.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 Aug 2012 19:07 #15 by Martin Ent Inc
It has been speculated why they met.

However he isn't going to dump JB this late, and no prez ever won re-election when dumping his VP. Least I can't remember one.

16 Aug 2012 19:18 #16 by Raees
Speculation means nothing.

16 Aug 2012 20:21 #17 by Rick
I think there is a better chance of Biden getting the boot than for him to stay. What will happen is this... the polls will show Romney pulling ahead, Obama will panic like a little girl, and his emergency VP will arrive on scene. Crazy-ass Joe will say he has a medical condition of some sort (which is actually early dementia but they'll say something else). It will have to be Hillary since all the higher ups are just as nutty (Pelosi and Reid both toxic morons). That said, I do hope Joe stays around because people are waking up to what a complete fool he really is. But maybe that's the point... every king needs a court jester.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

16 Aug 2012 20:26 #18 by Raees
Biden is more likable to moderates than Hillary.

Hillary is polarizing.

But then, that's what you guys are WANTING Obama to do.

He won't. (Not saying what you envision won't happen halfway though Obama's next term.)

16 Aug 2012 20:48 #19 by Rick

Raees wrote: Biden is more likable to moderates than Hillary.

Hillary is polarizing.

But then, that's what you guys are WANTING Obama to do.

He won't. (Not saying what you envision won't happen halfway though Obama's next term.)

You're not very bright are you? Do you really think anyone on the right wants Hillary in the mix? She would be the first woman VP and be positioned well for 2016. She looks like Einstein compared to crazy Joe.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

16 Aug 2012 21:07 #20 by Raees
I'll ignore your personal insult and confine my remarks to your point:

If the right doesn't want Hillary on the ticket, why are they pushing for her to replace Biden?

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds