Obama Has Plenty of Time to Drop Biden

17 Aug 2012 21:18 #31 by Rick

Raees wrote:

CritiKalBill wrote:

Raees wrote: I'll ignore your personal insult and confine my remarks to your point:

If the right doesn't want Hillary on the ticket, why are they pushing for her to replace Biden?

The right isn't pushing for Obama to replace Joe... youu watch too much MSNBC.

Oh, I forgot. Rush, Drudge, Hanity, Coulter and McCain aren't from the right.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... biden.html

Saying that Obama would be smart to drop Joe is entirely different than hoping he drops him. Can you show me a Republican who WANTS Obama to drop him? Please show the actual quote and we can talk.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Aug 2012 21:49 #32 by Raees
Palin: 'Greta, if that’s not the nail of the coffin. Really the strategists there in the Obama campaign have got to look at a diplomatic way of replacing Joe Biden on the ticket with Hillary.’

McCain: "I think it might be wise to do that but it's not going to happen obviously, for a whole variety of reasons," McCain said in an interview on Fox News.

18 Aug 2012 08:08 #33 by Rick

Raees wrote: Palin: 'Greta, if that’s not the nail of the coffin. Really the strategists there in the Obama campaign have got to look at a diplomatic way of replacing Joe Biden on the ticket with Hillary.’

McCain: "I think it might be wise to do that but it's not going to happen obviously, for a whole variety of reasons," McCain said in an interview on Fox News.

You forgot the rest of Palin's quote where she says she doesn't want it to happen... and McCain says it would be the "wise thing to do". Neither say they WANT it to happen. Try again.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Aug 2012 09:31 #34 by Raees
Sorry, not gonna play your parsing game. It's very clear the chatter about replacing Biden is coming from the right.

18 Aug 2012 13:05 #35 by Rick

Raees wrote: Sorry, not gonna play your parsing game. It's very clear the chatter about replacing Biden is coming from the right.

The reason the right is talking about it is that it highlights how truely inept Biden is. You on the left just loved to pounce all over Palin, but when a sitting VP continuously acys like he's losing his mind, we should just keep quiet. Bullshit.

George Orwell

18 Aug 2012 13:14 #36 by archer
No one is asking you to keep quiet Bill, just amused by the rights obsession with Biden, he's no different than he was 4 years ago. I guess if you have run out of stuff to go after Obama about might as well start in on the VP. The right used to squeal about the left constantly pointing out Bush's gaffs and his seemingly endless stream of Bushisms that made him appear "not too bright", now you all are doing the same to Biden.

Carry on.....I'm in favor of anything to keep you guys occupied.

18 Aug 2012 16:15 #37 by Rick

archer wrote: No one is asking you to keep quiet Bill, just amused by the rights obsession with Biden, he's no different than he was 4 years ago. I guess if you have run out of stuff to go after Obama about might as well start in on the VP. The right used to squeal about the left constantly pointing out Bush's gaffs and his seemingly endless stream of Bushisms that made him appear "not too bright", now you all are doing the same to Biden.

Carry on.....I'm in favor of anything to keep you guys occupied.

Bush isn't in any office right now, Biden is and this country needs compitent leaders which Biden is not imo. Yes, it's my opinion, and if you don't like it, tough toenails. I was talking to Raees anyway who assured me that Republicans want Joe to go, which is not true. Just keeping a light shining on his idiocy.

George Orwell

18 Aug 2012 16:33 #38 by Rick

George Orwell

18 Aug 2012 17:18 #39 by Soulshiner
http://www.trbimg.com/img-50282e41/turbine/la-na-tt-paul-ryan-20120812-001/600

http://www.trbimg.com/img-5029e30e/turbine/la-na-tt-days-of-taft-20120813-001/600

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

19 Aug 2012 19:21 #40 by Blazer Bob
I like this one. You should post it everywhere.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds