Obama Has Plenty of Time to Drop Biden

22 Aug 2012 19:43 #51 by otisptoadwater
I care about the future of our nation and getting the people who are destroying it out of critical posts so an actual economic recovery can take place. Uncle Joe is just a side show, one politician who says one stupid thing after another.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Aug 2012 19:48 #52 by LadyJazzer
Oh, like Mitt-the-Twit....

22 Aug 2012 19:53 #53 by Raees
Careful there, Toad. With all the Obama hate on the Right he could very well end up being president.

22 Aug 2012 21:32 #54 by otisptoadwater

Raees wrote: Careful there, Toad. With all the Obama hate on the Right he could very well end up being president.

My greatest fear is that the majority of Americans are too stupid to know that voting for Obama/Biden is not just a step in the wrong direction, it's likely going to be the beginning of a depression the likes of which no American has ever suffered through.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

22 Aug 2012 22:14 #55 by archer
If it's any comfort toad I feel exactly the same way about electing Romney and Ryan. The devastation they could wreak on this country not only in 4 years, but into the distant future with picks for the supreme court could set this country back 50 years.

22 Aug 2012 22:25 #56 by LadyJazzer
More like 100 years....

22 Aug 2012 22:27 #57 by otisptoadwater
1962? I'd rather we go back to 1950, much better economic times and a Gubment that promoted the creation and growth of private industry.

In the meanwhile feel free to vote for Barry. Four more years of failed economic and foreign policy are going to do so many great things for our nation and ensure that the United States of America continues to exist as a sovereign nation.

22 Aug 2012 22:29 #58 by LadyJazzer
Yes, I will... I will vote for ANYBODY but the Party-of-Stupid Neo-Fascists.

22 Aug 2012 22:52 #59 by otisptoadwater
Hardly unexpected, would you like a blindfold before stepping off the cliff or are you so devoted that you'll just take a leap of faith?

22 Aug 2012 23:07 #60 by LadyJazzer
I'm devoted to defeating the Party-of-Stupid's Neo-Fascists by any legal means.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds