Obama Has Plenty of Time to Drop Biden

11 Jul 2024 08:38 #61 by Rick
Looking back in time, I thought this thread would be very relevant to our current 'situation'.

This thread is a good read... Obama ultimately made a very bad VP pick. I also said Biden had dementia... this was 12 years ago... how could I know?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jul 2024 08:50 #62 by Rick

Rick wrote: I think there is a better chance of Biden getting the boot than for him to stay. What will happen is this... the polls will show Romney pulling ahead, Obama will panic like a little girl, and his emergency VP will arrive on scene. Crazy-ass Joe will say he has a medical condition of some sort (which is actually early dementia but they'll say something else). It will have to be Hillary since all the higher ups are just as nutty (Pelosi and Reid both toxic morons). That said, I do hope Joe stays around because people are waking up to what a complete fool he really is. But maybe that's the point... every king needs a court jester.

I was clearly wrong about Hillary getting the VP position, but I was dead on with my thoughts on Biden's mental capacity.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

11 Jul 2024 08:55 #63 by Rick

LadyJazzer wrote: I'm devoted to defeating the Party-of-Stupid's Neo-Fascists by any legal means.

Remember when Romney was a "Neo Fascist"... LOL

That didn't age very well.

George Orwell

11 Jul 2024 10:54 #64 by FredHayek

Love watching Democrats fight.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

11 Jul 2024 14:10 #65 by FredHayek

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds