Benghazi: People Died Obama Lied

15 Nov 2012 10:35 #81 by Raees

FredHayek wrote: Obama press conference yesterday: Don't pick on Rice. We lied to hear about Benghazi so she could lie to the Sunday morning shows about the real reasons our ambassador and other Americans died.

He didn't say that and your entire post is nothing but lies, except that Obama had a press conference yesterday. But you already knew that.

Kind of ironic, don't you think? A liar complaining about lies?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Nov 2012 10:43 #82 by FredHayek
Either the White House lied to Rice about the the video excuse or she was in on it. Which was it? Maybe Petraeus will tell us?

And if Rice can't handle the heat from lying, why is Obama wanting to make her the new Sec'y of State?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 Nov 2012 10:46 #83 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote: Yeah, like all the folks who made the Sunday morning rounds in 2002, and in UN Security Council meetings, telling the public about the non-existent WMD's, based on lies and cooked intelligence.

What's that? They were telling what the CIA had told them?.... You mean like Rice was telling us what the CIA told her?

Imagine my surprise.

But the CIA is now saying it was a coordinated terrorist raid? You never know what Team Obama will decide the truth is. Depends on the day. (Our focus group didn't like that spin explanation, quick, come up with another lie.)

15 Nov 2012 10:54 #84 by Raees

FredHayek wrote: Either the White House lied to Rice about the the video excuse or she was in on it. Which was it? Maybe Petraeus will tell us?

Maybe he will, but that will be behind closed doors. I'm guessing the intel was jumping around, based on the source. It's not like she was claiming weapons of mass destruction, like Condoleezza Rice did.

15 Nov 2012 10:59 #85 by LadyJazzer
Wait...I'm confused... Does that mean that CIA intel can be safely believed and used as an excuse, even if it's wrong, as long as you have an (R) after your name?

But the CIA was "lying" and you should have seen through the lie...if you have a (D) after your name?

I think I'm beginning to understand how this works...

15 Nov 2012 11:15 #86 by Raees

15 Nov 2012 11:28 - 15 Nov 2012 12:35 #87 by Raees
John McCain held a news conference yesterday on Capitol Hill to demand answers and information on what happened at Benghazi. He scheduled his news conference at the same time he was supposed to be in a hearing on that very matter.

His staff later said the reason for John McCain skipping the Committee on Homeland Security’s two-hour intelligence briefing on Benghazi was due to a “scheduling error.”

15 Nov 2012 11:29 #88 by LadyJazzer
I'm still trying to understand the difference between the Bush administration trotting out Condoleeza Rice to regurgitate the lies about non-existent WMD's based on lies and cooked CIA intelligence, and what they would like for us to believe about Susan Rice... Perhaps one of the FauxNews consumers can explain the difference between someone, who was NOT involved, giving us the best info that the CIA had at the time... And Condoleeza Rice spouting information about non-existent WMD's that she apparently had better knowledge of that was an outright lie?

15 Nov 2012 11:53 #89 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote: I'm still trying to understand the difference between the Bush administration trotting out Condoleeza Rice to regurgitate the lies about non-existent WMD's based on lies and cooked CIA intelligence, and what they would like for us to believe about Susan Rice... Perhaps one of the FauxNews consumers can explain the difference between someone, who was NOT involved, giving us the best info that the CIA had at the time... And Condoleeza Rice spouting information about non-existent WMD's that she apparently had better knowledge of that was an outright lie?

It wasn't a lie if Team Bush was incorrect about weapons of mass destruction being there. If you have been paying attention, Saddam's weapons are starting to appear in Syria, so he might have stored them there to hide them from the UN.

15 Nov 2012 12:01 #90 by LadyJazzer
And it wasn't a lie if Susan Rice was told what the CIA thought it knew--by the CIA--on the day she made the rounds of the talk shows.

On the other hand, Condoleeza spewed the lies about WMD's knowing that the Bushies had told the CIA what the administration wanted to hear from them.

By the way, I've been paying attention, and I'm still waiting for PROOF that any of the crap found in Syria is provably Saddam's... Y'all let me know when you have that.

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds