Benghazi: People Died Obama Lied

28 Oct 2012 21:00 #31 by akilina
I hope Woods father goes on every network and radio show and calls it what it is, murders by this administration.

When we have been out and about in the Hispanic communities, it has been a great talking point about what liars we have from the Pres on down and that they all should be replaced. Thanks Obuma for being so inept or on drugs or whatever you are.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Oct 2012 21:18 - 28 Oct 2012 21:58 #32 by Raees

akilina wrote: When we have been out and about in the Hispanic communities, it has been a great talking point about what liars we have from the Pres on down and that they all should be replaced.

You must feel like a leper in a football stadium, trying to get Latinos to not vote for Obama.

The Latino vote is what will help Obama win Colorado.

28 Oct 2012 21:41 #33 by FredHayek
Obama's Valerie Jarret gets a full time security team. America's Libyan ambassador requests for security fall on deaf ears.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 Oct 2012 21:46 #34 by archer
Really? There was NO security there at the Libyan embassy?

28 Oct 2012 21:51 #35 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Benghazi: People Died Obama Lied

Raees wrote: You must feel like a leper in a football stadium, trying to get Latinos to not vote for Obama.

The Latino vote is what will help Obama win Colorado.

Just curious why someone would feel badly about encouraging others to vote for a candidate they believe in.
Why does heritage or color or religious belief need to be attached?

28 Oct 2012 21:54 #36 by FredHayek

archer wrote: Really? There was NO security there at the Libyan embassy?

Not in Benghazi.

And only this weekend were the last Kadaffi loyalists finally taken out. This was not a stable country and our people needed extra security.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 Oct 2012 21:59 #37 by CC

Raees wrote:

CIA spokeswoman Jennifer Youngblood, though, denied the claims that requests for support were turned down.

"We can say with confidence that the Agency reacted quickly to aid our colleagues during that terrible evening in Benghazi," she said. "Moreover, no one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate. In fact, it is important to remember how many lives were saved by courageous Americans who put their own safety at risk that night-and that some of those selfless Americans gave their lives in the effort to rescue their comrades."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10 ... z2AeJK9pev

Well....someone is lying. I have a hard time believing that the boots on the ground would lie. What would the motive be?
The White House, on the other hand, does appear to have a motive.
Navy....I am extremely curious about the West Pac switch and what is behind it all. Our son did a few tours through West Pac. I just can't remember ever hearing about so much turn around and would love to know what is behind it.
The reasons for the investigation were omitted from the article.
Two high ranking military officials have been replaced this past week in that theater.

28 Oct 2012 22:02 #38 by CC

There was a very small contingency of security at the consulate. A skeleton crew, so to speak.

i watched a very detailed program today on the timeline of events that occurred there.
Very informative.

28 Oct 2012 22:09 #39 by archer

FredHayek wrote:

Not in Benghazi.

And only this weekend were the last Kadaffi loyalists finally taken out. This was not a stable country and our people needed extra security.

So they did have security....just not extra security? I'm still trying to figure out how you are relating that to Valerie Jarrett....

There is no doubt that this was a tragedy.....and it is proper to have a full investigation into what happened and why. But to speculate on whose fault it was.....or to second guess what actions were taken and which were not.....to turn this into a witch hunt, before the investigation is complete.....that I find disgusting. Many lives were actually saved that night, but no one seems to comment on that fact. Let the process work, in many instances there are erroneous reports that emerge before the truth is finally ferreted out.

28 Oct 2012 22:25 #40 by CC
Who were the many lives that were saved. I just want to be clear on what you are referring to.

Time to create page: 0.492 seconds