Benghazi: People Died Obama Lied

24 Oct 2012 06:36 #11 by navycpo7
Well if it was so non important, then it would not be getting investigated, and millions of people give a damn. The whole administration lied about what happened and what caused it. Its only ok when obama lies, but then there has been a long string of those lies. Then Romney comes along and seems to do some of the same. Little mouse you need to go back into your hole.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Oct 2012 07:06 #12 by FredHayek
This administration is so worried about putting a positive spin on everything they keep tripping over their own lies. If they would have admitted at the start that security had been neglected, the whole issue would have been settled. Instead they bring out their spin artists and now are having to backtrack as more facts are being revealed.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

24 Oct 2012 07:23 #13 by Rick
It just doesn't matter to these idiots that we're all being lied to... Clinton got busted for lying about a bj and Obama will slide right out of this like the snake he is. (oh, is that racist?)

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

24 Oct 2012 08:00 #14 by FredHayek
H,
I don't think O will get away with this, it isn't only Fox pointing out the lies and spin, it is the regular networks. Maybe they have finally decided that they have had enough of the Chicago gang of Axelrod, etc.

24 Oct 2012 08:17 #15 by Martin Ent Inc
On MSNBC now.

24 Oct 2012 08:22 #16 by cydl

FredHayek wrote: H,
I don't think O will get away with this, it isn't only Fox pointing out the lies and spin, it is the regular networks. Maybe they have finally decided that they have had enough of the Chicago gang of Axelrod, etc.

I'm not holding my breath. The media seems to think anything that is uncovered regarding The Annointed One is simply a little 'my bad'. Witness Fast & Furious (aka Watergate with Toe Tags), the NDAA, "I'll decide what's constitutional", "under the radar"....the list goes on and on.

I hope you're right, Fred. I hope the honeymoon is finally over and this induhvidual is seen for what he truly is - a Marxist thug. But I'm not counting on it.

24 Oct 2012 08:25 #17 by FredHayek
It will be interesting to see if it changes any voters' minds. Some of the undecided may prefer the guy who looks under control like Romney versus Obama who always seems to hiding behind an inner ring of people to either take blame or divert the discussion.

24 Oct 2012 08:30 #18 by Rick
Romney needs to make a commercial showing the Benghazi timeline of what they knew, when they knew it... since he let the sunject slide during the last debate. You know Obama and quite a few answers ready that would deflect any accusations.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

24 Oct 2012 08:30 - 24 Oct 2012 08:52 #19 by Rick
opps, duplicate post

George Orwell

24 Oct 2012 08:35 #20 by cydl
Romney has been too polite thus far with this and F&F. He should have been on these at the get-go. Our "transparent" administration. What a joke.

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds