I'm Calling the PRESIDENCY for Barack Obama...

06 Nov 2012 22:25 #21 by Hoot Owl
LJ it is time to change your avatar and nick
You think you won, let us see how this works out for the country.
Now the black boy, democrat,without a birth certificate does for four more years. Lame Duck. However, he can spend our money. This is going to suck big time. But he has your Vagina protected, you still using that thing?

I thought you were retired, lying does not become you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Nov 2012 22:31 #22 by Something the Dog Said

Hoot Owl wrote: LJ it is time to change your avatar and nick
You think you won, let us see how this works out for the country.
Now the black boy, democrat,without a birth certificate does for four more years. Lame Duck. However, he can spend our money. This is going to suck big time. But he has your Vagina protected, you still using that thing?

I thought you were retired, lying does not become you

Stay classy hoot, typical conservative.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

06 Nov 2012 22:31 #23 by LadyJazzer
Taking retirement does not mean I'm not working... But thanks for your irrelevant concern...

And the president WITH A BIRTH CERTIFICATE will do just fine. You need some new material...

06 Nov 2012 22:49 #24 by LadyJazzer
VIRGINIA: Called for Obama...

Electoral Total: 303 / Popular Vote: Obama now leads there too....

RMoney is scheduled to speak at 10:55/CST - 12:55am/EST ....

Hell hath no fury like a rich guy that didn't get something he thought he'd bought and paid for....

06 Nov 2012 23:07 #25 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic I'm Calling the PRESIDENCY for Barack Obama...
LJ, get some decency and humility and shut the hell up. We are sick of the name calling rudeness. I mean it cool it.

06 Nov 2012 23:12 #26 by LadyJazzer
Would that be rudeness like this:

Hoot Owl wrote: Now the black boy, democrat,without a birth certificate does for four more years. Lame Duck. However, he can spend our money. This is going to suck big time. But he has your Vagina protected, you still using that thing?"

Or:

BearMtnHIB wrote: ... just like the rest of us who voted for the American.

Like that, maybe?

Give me a break... If it had gone the other way, I would be putting up with every snarky putdown that the Righties on here could muster....

06 Nov 2012 23:16 #27 by CinnamonGirl
This is all I am going to say. The US is about coming together. Your guy won and your assessment about WHITE people is racist. In fact you are far more racist than anything and anyone that you make fun of.

Racism is usually defined as views, practices and actions reflecting the belief that humanity is divided into distinct biological groups called races and that members of a certain race share certain attributes which make that group as a whole less desirable, more desirable, inferior or superior.[1][2][3]

Get some decency in your life and shut up about white people. You are dead wrong and I am not going to put up with that kind of talk anymore. Be gracious.

06 Nov 2012 23:18 #28 by CinnamonGirl
Black boy is not appropriate either. This country is not about race.

06 Nov 2012 23:20 #29 by LadyJazzer
Actually, the observation about not being able to win by only getting a majority of old, angry white guys came from Republican strategist, Steve Schmidt, (who was the guy who coached Palin during the McCain campaign.) He was the guest commentator on MSNBC all night tonight. He was very open about the fact that the GOTP has a problem with even being relevant going forward unless they figure out that they need to stop alienating the other groups I mentioned.

So, you got a problem with that? "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

06 Nov 2012 23:21 #30 by LadyJazzer

CinnamonGirl wrote: Black boy is not appropriate either. This country is not about race.

Then, spare me your condemnation when your own guys are doing the same thing.....

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds