I'm Calling the PRESIDENCY for Barack Obama...

06 Nov 2012 23:21 #31 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic I'm Calling the PRESIDENCY for Barack Obama...
Angry white guys? Blaming your racist statement on that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Nov 2012 23:23 #32 by LadyJazzer
It's hardly racist when, in fact, that was the main GOTP constituency all along... They had that group by 61%... and very little else.

It is what it is....

06 Nov 2012 23:25 #33 by CinnamonGirl

Democracy4Sale wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Black boy is not appropriate either. This country is not about race.

Then, spare me your condemnation when your own guys are doing the same thing.....

'

I am not going to get into this for too long with you because it is like beating my head against a wall. Did I not just call them out? Your black and white broad brush statements here are the problem and if you want me to be real honest? You don't know how to think for yourself. That is your problem but I will call you out for the racist you are now. It is extremely offensive and I am sick of it. The fact that you have no graciousness in you says it all.

I hope upon hope that Obama gets some humility too. I would support him way more if he did.

I would call people out if the opposite were true tonight and Obama lost.

06 Nov 2012 23:26 #34 by LadyJazzer

Sen. Lindsey Graham: Not Enough ‘Angry White Guys’ to Sustain GOP

Try as Republican leaders might to foreground as many minority party members as they can find, the lack of racial diversity in the GOP is evident, and at least one prominent Republican lawmaker is becoming increasingly concerned.

"The demographics race we're losing badly," Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) told the Washington Post. "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

True enough: In a recent piece on the presidental election's "racial calculations," National Jounal's Ron Brownstein noted that Camp Romney needs to secure a likely unattainable percentage of white voters for a chance to win in November.

https://gawker.com/5939404/sen-lindsey- ... ustain-gop

I don't care if you keep it up or not... When your own party acknowledges it openly, then you have no leg to stand on.

06 Nov 2012 23:28 #35 by CinnamonGirl
I don't give a damn about an article I care about your statements. It is not my fault that you parrot racist statements.

I am not a racist for being part of a group that you deem racist. YOur "angry white guy" stuff is extremely offensive and racist. Last word no sense going round and round with it.

06 Nov 2012 23:29 #36 by LadyJazzer
You mean "parrot GOP racist statements"?

I don't give a damn about you either...But then, you knew that...

06 Nov 2012 23:33 #37 by archer
If you watch any of the major stations, including FOX, they are all talking about how Romney and the Republicans alienated the blacks, the hispanics the young, and many women....all the analyzes are about race and gender....about how the GOP cannot win with just the white vote....that isn't racist CG, that's taking a good hard look at what went wrong and why they lost.

06 Nov 2012 23:35 #38 by CinnamonGirl
"angry white guys is racist, archer. I am deeply offended by it.

I had to listen to it the whole campaign and tonight I don't want to hear it but I don't expect much on here. Same thing happened on 9/11 a few hours before more Americans were killed.

06 Nov 2012 23:35 #39 by Raees

06 Nov 2012 23:38 #40 by Reverend Revelant
Congratulations to President Obama and his family.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds