18 Children Among 26 Dead in Conn Elementary School Shooting

30 Dec 2012 13:36 #231 by Jekyll
Because even the hardcore lefties that ARGUE IN FAVOR of banning military style weapons (and don't seem to realize that they're also against tons of shotguns & pistols, etc, etc...but silly me) don't realize that a crazed maniac will do something even MORE ****** up to achieve their ****** up goals.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Dec 2012 15:04 #232 by LadyJazzer

Jekyll wrote: Still ignoring Dianne Feinstein. Silly little girl.

Off topic: Did you spend the Holidays stewing on here?

Let me know when you find a piece of legislation that Feinstein has tried to pass IN THIS CONGRESS that says "they're coming to take away your guns." By the way, how many guns were taken away in Obama's first 4 years?... I don't remember seeing that...

So, here it is again, since you obviously are ignoring it....

Wow... Since nobody has said that they were planning "to come take anybody's guns", it's good to know that the usual gun-nuts are dead-set against it. (Kind of like "Sharia Law" and "Agenda 21"...)

30 Dec 2012 18:18 #233 by FredHayek
Slippery Slope: in Britain, they first created a registration system, like Sen. Feinstein has in her AWB. Hers would even include handguns.
Once they have this database, then they can make illegal certain guns, like Britain did. Semi-Auto AR's are illegal, so you can only own single shot versions in the UK, and handguns were declared illegal and melted down, including historical ones over a century old.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

30 Dec 2012 18:25 #234 by LadyJazzer
I'll take that to mean, "NO, I don't have ANY proof--other than my paranoia--that ANYBODY is going to do any such thing." (In fact a "National Gun Registry" has been struck down...) So, since you seem to still have that pesky reading-comprehension problem, I'll post my question again:

Let me know when you find a piece of legislation that Feinstein has tried to pass IN THIS CONGRESS that says "they're coming to take away your guns." By the way, how many guns were taken away in Obama's first 4 years?... I don't remember seeing that...

So, here it is again, since you obviously are ignoring it....

Wow... Since nobody has said that they were planning "to come take anybody's guns", it's good to know that the usual gun-nuts are dead-set against it. (Kind of like "Sharia Law" and "Agenda 21"...)

30 Dec 2012 19:04 #235 by Hoot Owl

LadyJazzer wrote: Wow... Since nobody has said that they were planning "to come take anybody's guns", it's good to know that the usual gun-nuts are dead-set against it. (Kind of like "Sharia Law" and "Agenda 21"...)

Just add this to your signature line, then you wont have to repeat yourself. It will give you time to come up with new material

30 Dec 2012 19:23 #236 by jf1acai

Just add this to your signature line, then you wont have to repeat yourself. It will give you time to come up with new material

Sheesh, don't encourage her! If she put all of her repetitious crap in her signature line, it would be several pages long!

(And some id10t would quote it!)

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

30 Dec 2012 19:36 #237 by FredHayek
Actually I am less worried about the California Senator with her own CCW than I am Hickenlooper with a Dem statehouse. And the Gov will pass feel good legislation that the good guys like me will follow meanwhile the bad guys won't.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

30 Dec 2012 19:55 #238 by LadyJazzer

Hoot Owl wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: Wow... Since nobody has said that they were planning "to come take anybody's guns", it's good to know that the usual gun-nuts are dead-set against it. (Kind of like "Sharia Law" and "Agenda 21"...)

Gee, still no answer to my question: Let me know when you find a piece of legislation that Feinstein (or any other Senator) has tried to pass IN THIS CONGRESS that says "they're coming to take away your guns." By the way, how many guns were taken away in Obama's first 4 years?... I don't remember seeing that...

Since you guys seem to be incapable of responding to the question with anything other than the usual bat-sh*t-crazy paranoia "slippery-slope" crap, I guess I'll keep asking....

31 Dec 2012 10:22 #239 by BadgerKustoms
Please be advised, video does contain explicit language.

[youtube:1ivqsrod]
[/youtube:1ivqsrod]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XrNzE39 ... e=youtu.be

Can't seem to embed vid, click link if necessary.

:newyearsign:

Badger

31 Dec 2012 13:58 #240 by Grady
In her own words: "picking up every one of them"
[youtube:13exxm5y]
[/youtube:13exxm5y]

Time to create page: 0.538 seconds