The Lies!

01 Mar 2013 08:41 #2 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The Lies!
This is what amazes me the most. We all listen to what Obama says, but only half of us will acknowledge the lies. These lies are indisputable, yet they ignored by the blind followers and most of the media.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Mar 2013 09:01 #3 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic The Lies!
mind boggling ain't it.

01 Mar 2013 12:01 #4 by OmniScience
Replied by OmniScience on topic The Lies!

frogger wrote: mind boggling ain't it.

Scary is what it is. The media is a joke. Obama could get caught drowning puppies and the media would be fine with it.

I like how Obama came out a couple weeks ago and said in an interview that he had lowered taxes for the middle class. That's odd, my federal taxes just went up about $1200/year.

A complete, absolute, 100% lie. Very Clintonian - look directly into the camera and lie to the citizens.

01 Mar 2013 16:29 #5 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The Lies!
The most recent lie:
"I'm not interested in playing the blame game".

Oh really Mr President? What was that you were doing at your little press conference today? I don't think he even remembers half of his lies.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 Mar 2013 17:14 #6 by FOS
I am unclear if he knows what he is saying at all.

01 Mar 2013 18:00 #7 by pineinthegrass
Replied by pineinthegrass on topic The Lies!
And now he's accusing the Jedi of having a mind meld...

[youtube:ph04f2z6]
[/youtube:ph04f2z6]

I'm outraged!! lol

:sarcasm:

01 Mar 2013 18:01 #8 by FOS
lol

02 Mar 2013 09:20 #9 by FOS
The Lie

"[A]ll the folks who are cleaning the floors at the Capitol -- now that Congress has left, somebody is going to be vacuuming and cleaning those floors and throwing out the garbage -- they're going to have less pay," Mr. Obama said. "The janitors, the security guards, they just got a pay cut, and they've got to figure out how to manage that. That's real."

The Truth

"The pay and benefits of EACH of our employees WILL NOT be impacted," Elias wrote.
"There was a specific mention in the news today by a high ranking official that said 'The employees that clean and maintain the US Capitol will receive a cut in pay' (not specific quote but very close to it)," Elias continued.

"This is NOT TRUE," wrote Elias. "Therefore, I request that you please notify all of our employees about the importance of ignoring media reports."

The president's apparent error comes days after critics of the administration's messaging on the sequester's effects pointed out Education Secretary Arne Duncan's failure to back up a claim he made on CBS' "Face the Nation" Sunday.

The Obama Lie Apocalypse

02 Mar 2013 10:46 #10 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic The Lies!
Why we gave freedom to the press? To watch government but if they refuse to check out Obama's statements what good are they?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds