The Lies!

05 Mar 2013 15:22 #81 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic The Lies!

RenegadeCJ wrote:

archer wrote: ....oh, by "who he is" I meant a liberal Democrat, For that reason conservatives will not vote for him, but his actions have been closer to those of a moderate Republican, he may even be to the right of Reagan on some issues....but who he is precludes conservatives from supporting him in any way......I believe if a Republican had made identical proposals to Obama that Republican would have gotten support, at least from main stream Republicans. Unlike you, I have no idea what role race plays in any of this, nor do I care.....

What????? He is a moderate republican? Please, elaborate what he has done which would even be considered republican at all.

Like i said.....the entire post made me laugh out loud.
it is definitely a belief system I will have to consider when hearing some criticisms....LOL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Mar 2013 09:16 #82 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The Lies!

frogger wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote:

archer wrote: ....oh, by "who he is" I meant a liberal Democrat, For that reason conservatives will not vote for him, but his actions have been closer to those of a moderate Republican, he may even be to the right of Reagan on some issues....but who he is precludes conservatives from supporting him in any way......I believe if a Republican had made identical proposals to Obama that Republican would have gotten support, at least from main stream Republicans. Unlike you, I have no idea what role race plays in any of this, nor do I care.....

What????? He is a moderate republican? Please, elaborate what he has done which would even be considered republican at all.

Like i said.....the entire post made me laugh out loud.
it is definitely a belief system I will have to consider when hearing some criticisms....LOL

Obama plays golf like a rich white Republican... so there's that :biggrin:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds