The Lies!

04 Mar 2013 14:31 #61 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic The Lies!

archer wrote: Its precisely because Fred has refused to give sources for his many claims that I posted that. When I get responses to my requests for sources I will start giving sources of my own. So rick.....talk to your own side before you get snarky with me.

:thumbsup: :yeahthat:

Yep...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Mar 2013 14:32 #62 by archer
Replied by archer on topic The Lies!
This really is becoming the no fun board, I thought my response was pretty funny. How do you know rick that I'm not "just that good"?

04 Mar 2013 14:57 #63 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic The Lies!
Actually.....your just not that funny.

04 Mar 2013 15:06 #64 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic The Lies!

archer wrote: Its precisely because Fred has refused to give sources for his many claims that I posted that. When I get responses to my requests for sources I will start giving sources of my own. So rick.....talk to your own side before you get snarky with me.

And why exactly should people police their own side? You really want your allies to moderate you? Should LJ have the right to delete and modify your posts?
Is Dog your keeper?

Just kidding! :splat:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

04 Mar 2013 15:39 #65 by archer
Replied by archer on topic The Lies!

FredHayek wrote:

And why exactly should people police their own side? You really want your allies to moderate you?

It isn't a case of people policing their own side....but it is pretty hypocritical to demand from the other side what your own side is unwilling to give.

Should LJ have the right to delete and modify your posts?

Who said anything about deleting or modifying posts? only you.

Is Dog your keeper?

I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, and yes, they are my keepers.

04 Mar 2013 15:41 #66 by Wicked
Replied by Wicked on topic The Lies!

archer wrote: This really is becoming the no fun board, I thought my response was pretty funny. How do you know rick that I'm not "just that good"?

I thought it was funny! (and you are that good!)

We'll hold this line until Hell freezes over --Then we'll hold it on ice skates.-Anonymous picket sign

Couldn’t, wouldn’t, mustn’t, shouldn’t – these are the laments of the spineless. –Bette Davis

Feminist. We Just Call Out Bulls**t Where We See It.

04 Mar 2013 15:42 #67 by LadyJazzer

Wicked wrote:

archer wrote: This really is becoming the no fun board, I thought my response was pretty funny. How do you know rick that I'm not "just that good"?

I thought it was funny! (and you are that good!)

:like: :thumbsup: :yeahthat:

04 Mar 2013 15:44 #68 by Wicked
Replied by Wicked on topic The Lies!

Rick wrote:

archer wrote: I'm just that good
:wink:

Well I'll remember this the next time you demand a source or give a poster crap for making a similar unsubstantiated blanket statement. :wink:

Should you be spanked if you misbehave? :wink: :rofllol

We'll hold this line until Hell freezes over --Then we'll hold it on ice skates.-Anonymous picket sign

Couldn’t, wouldn’t, mustn’t, shouldn’t – these are the laments of the spineless. –Bette Davis

Feminist. We Just Call Out Bulls**t Where We See It.

04 Mar 2013 15:51 #69 by LadyJazzer

Wicked wrote:

Rick wrote:

archer wrote: I'm just that good
:wink:

Well I'll remember this the next time you demand a source or give a poster crap for making a similar unsubstantiated blanket statement. :wink:

Should you be spanked if you misbehave? :wink: :rofllol

I'll bet THAT made his eyes water... :rofllol

04 Mar 2013 15:55 #70 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The Lies!

My main point was addressing this:

Since nearly half the population hates him because of who he is, not what he has done

This is the statement I have a problem with. You can't backup this claim and it's exactly the kind of statement you've complained about in the past, over and over when a non-Democrat/liberal makes a mind reading blanket statement.

What did you mean by "who he is"? And how could you possibly know half the population HATES him? Did you hate Bush or did you just vehemently disagree with his words and actions? My guess is that you THINK half the population hates him because he's black and I would say you are wrong.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds