The Lies!

03 Mar 2013 09:16 #21 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic The Lies!
Calling a fact-free echo-chamber a fact-free echo-chamber is not a VIOLATION OF ANYTHING...

And if you move it to the Ring, I'll post it again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Mar 2013 09:25 #22 by MountainRoadCrew
Replied by MountainRoadCrew on topic The Lies!
You quoted the post that was moved, so yours was moved too. Plain and simple. Our apologies if that made it look like you had done something wrong, you hadn't. We just can't leave a quote of a post that is moved or else moving the original quoted post is useless.

03 Mar 2013 09:29 #23 by LadyJazzer
Calling a fact-free echo-chamber a fact-free echo-chamber is not a VIOLATION OF ANYTHING...

03 Mar 2013 10:06 #24 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic The Lies!

LadyJazzer wrote: Calling a fact-free echo-chamber a fact-free echo-chamber is not a VIOLATION OF ANYTHING...

[quoteem285 Road Crew:3tkojegn]Our apologies if that made it look like you had done something wrong, you hadn't. [/quoteem:3tkojegn]You are absolutely right, so apparently everyone is in agreement. Did you notice how yours wasn't the only post moved and it was explained that your post wasn't moved because of what you wrote???

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

03 Mar 2013 10:42 #25 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic The Lies!

Sperling Admits Obama Misled in Debate: The President Did Propose the Sequester
White House economic adviser Gene Sperling admits that, yes, in fact, the sequestration was President Obama's plan:

Meet the press via the Weekly Standard

03 Mar 2013 10:52 #26 by LadyJazzer
Yes, that's why Boehner said, "I got 98% of what I wanted...I'm pretty happy."..

[youtube:2ciofmh9]
[/youtube:2ciofmh9]

And that's why the GOTP voted for it 2-to-1 in both the House and the Senate...

You can keep pushing that garbage about whose idea it was...But it doesn't change who implemented it and voted on it .... Does it....

How's it working out for ya so far?

03 Mar 2013 11:12 #27 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic The Lies!
Is there an eeeeecccccchhhhhoooooo here?

03 Mar 2013 11:14 #28 by LadyJazzer
I don't know...Is there?

I guess if you guys keep posting the silliness over "whose idea it was", I'll keep cramming the GOTP's assent, cooperation, and gloating over "getting what they wanted" down your throats.

03 Mar 2013 11:40 #29 by Dumblonde
Replied by Dumblonde on topic The Lies!
The sequester was an established mechanism. President Obama foolishly believed that the Republicans would care more about the good of the nation than their own selfish aims. I admit, I wonder how long it will take him to learn that the right will happily crash the economy in order to protect their wealthy patrons from having to give back a single penny they have stolen.

03 Mar 2013 11:55 #30 by LadyJazzer
The Kamikaze teabaggers aren't now, and never were, interested in the good of the nation.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds