The Lies!

04 Mar 2013 08:25 #51 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic The Lies!
I think it goes without saying that congress approval ratings are dismal and rightfully so.
It is significant to see the approval ratings drop 22 points since he took office.
I suspect that decline will continue as more and more people understand what is really going on here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Mar 2013 08:53 #52 by archer
Replied by archer on topic The Lies!

frogger wrote: I think it goes without saying that congress approval ratings are dismal and rightfully so.
It is significant to see the approval ratings drop 22 points since he took office.
I suspect that decline will continue as more and more people understand what is really going on here.

Since nearly half the population hates him because of who he is, not what he has done, I am not too worried about the numbers (which are better with other polls, but I wouldn't expect you to show those numbers, and you didn't) His approval hit a low of 38%, yet he was still re-elected....imagine that......the thought of a GOP president was so horrible the country reelected Obama, along with a few more Democratic Reps and Senators, gives you pause doesn't it?

04 Mar 2013 08:55 #53 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic The Lies!
Gee, the ones I see say he's up to 55%; (and the GOTP down to 20%)...and the longer the GOTP sequester goes on the more his ratings go up and the GOTP's go down.

Works for me.

04 Mar 2013 08:56 #54 by Reverend Revelant
Replied by Reverend Revelant on topic The Lies!

archer wrote:

frogger wrote: I think it goes without saying that congress approval ratings are dismal and rightfully so.

Since nearly half the population hates him because of who he is, not what he has done, I am not too worried about the numbers (which are better with other polls, but I wouldn't expect you to show those numbers, and you didn't) His approval hit a low of 38%, yet he was still re-elected....imagine that......the thought of a GOP president was so horrible the country reelected Obama, along with a few more Democratic Reps and Senators, gives you pause doesn't it?

No pause at all... people who are on the dole will love the lies as much as they love the dole. Who would bite the hand that feeds them? See Germany 1930's.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

04 Mar 2013 09:14 #55 by FOS

LadyJazzer wrote: Gee, the ones I see say he's up to 55%; (and the GOTP down to 20%)...and the longer the GOTP sequester goes on the more his ratings go up and the GOTP's go down.

Works for me.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/gallu ... roval.aspx

04 Mar 2013 10:14 #56 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The Lies!

archer wrote:

Since nearly half the population hates him because of who he is, not what he has done, I am not too worried about the numbers quote]
There you go again... not only reading the minds of non-liberals here, but the minds of half the country as well. So by "who he is", do you mean because he's black? Do you have a source for this or are you just that good?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

04 Mar 2013 10:24 #57 by FOS
That one threw me for a loop to. What is he? This conservative really has no clue what she is talking about. I disapprove of what he is doing....pure and simple.
I am so tired of being labeled a racist or worse simply because I disagree with his policies.
I felt it was a proud day when America had become color blind to race and elected Obama. IT WAS HIS BELIEF SYSTEM that I could not hang with.
I don't think I have ever had a conversation with another conservative that has even brought up his race.
Rick....you will never make her see how wrong her broad brush mentality is....give up.

04 Mar 2013 10:51 #58 by archer

Rick wrote:

archer wrote:

Since nearly half the population hates him because of who he is, not what he has done, I am not too worried about the numbers quote]
There you go again... not only reading the minds of non-liberals here, but the minds of half the country as well. So by "who he is", do you mean because he's black? Do you have a source for this or are you just that good?

I'm just that good
:wink:

04 Mar 2013 14:16 #59 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The Lies!

archer wrote:

Rick wrote:

archer wrote:

I'm just that good
:wink:

Well I'll remember this the next time you demand a source or give a poster crap for making a similar unsubstantiated blanket statement. :wink:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

04 Mar 2013 14:28 #60 by archer
Its precisely because Fred has refused to give sources for his many claims that I posted that. When I get responses to my requests for sources I will start giving sources of my own. So rick.....talk to your own side before you get snarky with me.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds