Proud to be a Democrat

09 Mar 2013 21:56 #11 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic Proud to be a Democrat

Blazer Bob wrote: I really need a link for that or I have to believe it is the onion.

yeah...you got me on this one. It was the brilliant Keith Ellison...a libturd is a libturd.

[youtube:23bonue8]

[/youtube:23bonue8]

Im baaaack wrote: Moron to the enth degree...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Mar 2013 22:35 #12 by Obam me
That feller???? Yeah..."just go with it..." :rofllol :rofllol :rofllol :rofllol :rofllol

[youtube:8z3seubx]
[/youtube:8z3seubx]

09 Mar 2013 23:08 #13 by Obam me
:faint:

:smackshead:

:rofllol

:bash

09 Mar 2013 23:20 #14 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Proud to be a Democrat

Im baaaack wrote:
yeah...you got me on this one. It was the brilliant Keith Ellison...a libturd is a libturd.

Well, that certainly added to the conversation, I'm sure the conservative thread police will be all over your post....or not.

10 Mar 2013 00:03 #15 by Obam me

archer wrote:

Im baaaack wrote:

Well, that certainly added to the conversation, I'm sure the conservative thread police will be all over your post....or not.

Nice attemp to deflect. Truth is painful, ain't it Arch?

10 Mar 2013 00:28 #16 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Proud to be a Democrat

Im baaaack wrote:

archer wrote:

Im baaaack wrote:

Nice attemp to deflect. Truth is painful, ain't it Arch?

I'll let you know when I read any truth in your posts.....until then, carry on with the insults, it's so enlightening
:pop

10 Mar 2013 08:48 #17 by Obam me
Oh I got it. So because you don't believe this all to be true then it's not true. Typical liberal logic.

Liberal logic = oxymoron.

BTW...I am enjoying watching Gabby Gifford's hypocritical hubby wiggle and squirm. Having the guns and mags of his choice is good enough for him but not good enough for us??? Uh oh...busted!

10 Mar 2013 18:37 #18 by Obam me
Another "say as I do" moment in the chronicles of Really Stupid Libturds.

Mark “Gabby Giffords” Kelly Buys AR-15, “High Capacity” Magazines, and a 1911 Pistol Just Days After Gun Control Testimony in Colordao: Kelly heads a PAC to take away your gun rights; gets caught buying his own.

So as a political elite, he thinks he should tell us what we can and can't do, but then goes out and does it himself.

Hey Mark Giffords: Don't bother coming back to Colorado, you are NOT welcome here!

This little clip came to mind when I read these headlines. Something tells me he probably has one of THESE hidden in his bedroom.

Uh oh...busted!

[youtube:3c7q2rgt]
[/youtube:3c7q2rgt]

[youtube:3c7q2rgt]
[/youtube:3c7q2rgt]

10 Mar 2013 19:02 #19 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Proud to be a Democrat
:thumbsup: I think that's a record for the number of consecutive posts by the person who started the thread I'm baaack, you even beat out Viking! lol It's fine if you'd like to express your opinion, but just because others disagree with you doesn't mean that they are deflecting, or employing a special kind of logic. They are just disagreeing with you, just like you are free to disagree with them. Calling liberals derogatory names isn't necessary at all, and you'll notice that no one else responded likewise by calling you names. How about trying to debate your position instead of just smothering us with relentless posts and broad-based insults?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

10 Mar 2013 19:34 #20 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Proud to be a Democrat

Science Chic wrote: Calling liberals derogatory names isn't necessary at all, and you'll notice that no one else responded likewise by calling you names. How about trying to debate your position instead of just smothering us with relentless posts and broad-based insults?

Come on SC, I like you but isn't this a little silly? EVERY DAY LJ does the exact same thing yet I don't see you critiquing her. This guy comes and goes every so often but we must live with LJ every day. If nothing else, IB is just balancing out the hate.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds