Proud to be a Democrat

04 Sep 2013 20:00 #161 by otisptoadwater
KJack - Thank your brother for his service for me. Freedom isn't free and he is paying the bill along with his brothers and sisters in arms to continue to provide us with the freedom we enjoy!

It's my opinion but I find it sad that the average American is only now coming around to the fact that they elected and then re-elected a man who has no idea about conducting the duties of the office of the President of the United States much less gathering the right advisers to help him with foreign policy issues. I guess any progress is progress so I guess we'll have to sit back and watch to see what happens in 2014 and 2016.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Feb 2014 08:00 #162 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Proud to be a Democrat

archer wrote:

Walter L Newton wrote: Go pedal you're conspiracy theories to someone else and leave mine alone :Whistle

Awwwww come on....your conspiracy theories are ever so much more fantastical than mine, must be the playwrite in you.

:biggrin:

10 Feb 2014 08:26 #163 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Proud to be a Democrat
:LMAO:

10 Feb 2014 11:25 #164 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Proud to be a Democrat
Now THAT is friggin' funny...... :HighFive:

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds