Proud to be a Democrat

30 Aug 2013 10:12 #131 by Reverend Revelant
Hmmm "I'm Back" made his/her last post on July 12th, 2013. And then one of "Those We Do Not Speak Of" left MMT. I'm going to take a educated stab at this...

Hi Wayne, welcome back. :fwave: I'm mean hi *****," welcome back.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Aug 2013 10:43 #132 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Proud to be a Democrat

Walter L Newton wrote: Hmmm "I'm Back" made his/her last post on July 12th, 2013. And then one of "Those We Do Not Speak Of" left MMT. I'm going to take a educated stab at this...

0% probability. W is incapable of mocking "his side".

30 Aug 2013 12:46 #133 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Proud to be a Democrat
This speculaing on who posters are is really silly. Even though he has left, there are still some who see his ghost everywhere and can't help but bring him up in other non-related threads.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

30 Aug 2013 13:26 #134 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Proud to be a Democrat

Walter L Newton wrote: Hmmm "I'm Back" made his/her last post on July 12th, 2013. And then one of "Those We Do Not Speak Of" left MMT. I'm going to take a educated stab at this...

Really? Im Baaaack has been post this crap here for ages, with impunity, never a comment from anyone but a few liberals, but now you comment only to blame a liberal for the posts because Im Baaaack got caught posting a blatant lie.

30 Aug 2013 13:40 - 30 Aug 2013 13:42 #135 by Reverend Revelant

archer wrote:

Really? Im Baaaack has been post this crap here for ages, with impunity, never a comment from anyone but a few liberals, but now you comment only to blame a liberal for the posts because Im Baaaack got caught posting a blatant lie.

Wow... are you far off base. I didn't even pay attention to what he posts, normally don't at all. I was simply commenting on his "disappearance" for almost two months and sudden return.

For a matter of fact. When it comes to "I'm Back" it would be one of the few things you and I would agree on. He/she is a asshole.

Go pedal you're conspiracy theories to someone else and leave mine alone :Whistle

30 Aug 2013 13:41 - 30 Aug 2013 13:49 #136 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Proud to be a Democrat

archer wrote: The only real whining going on here is from you.... Suck it up, Hick is Governor... He won, your guy lost.

It was actually guys. Tancredo and Maes.
New polls think Hick will have a tougher fight this time.

I honestly think Hick is tiring of the job. Tough decisions he doesn't want to make.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

30 Aug 2013 13:46 #137 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Proud to be a Democrat

I'm pretty sure you've just seriously and gravely insulted Im baaaack for thinking s/he is Wayne, and possibly Wayne as well. :rofllol Sorry, couldn't resist. :biggrin: (I know them both having met each in person)

Photo-fish wrote: This speculaing on who posters are is really silly. Even though he has left, there are still some who see his ghost everywhere and can't help but bring him up in other non-related threads.

:yeahthat:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

30 Aug 2013 14:51 #138 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Proud to be a Democrat

Walter L Newton wrote: Go pedal you're conspiracy theories to someone else and leave mine alone :Whistle

Awwwww come on....your conspiracy theories are ever so much more fantastical than mine, must be the playwrite in you.

:biggrin:

30 Aug 2013 16:24 #139 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic Proud to be a Democrat
First of all, Walter, I am stunned. And hurt. I sent you cupcakes and wishes for peace and coffee and you call me an asshole? Oh well, can't win 'em all.

Secondly, the Wayne conspiracy has me ROFLMAO. Let's get one thing straight...Wayne, being of the male persuasion, has to clip the hair from his nose, ears and possibly other dark and sundry places I don't EVEN want to think about (at least I assume he does, being the dusty old thing that he is). As a femme fatale, I shave my legs and arms every day and finish up with an organic mist of vanilla coconut body oil essentials (that I buy exclusively from a local mixologist). In other words, I do not have nostril, ear or facial hair to clip, snip or groom. :biggrin:

Third, Arch is right. I have been here for a little while. I usually pop in when I'm grounded, i.e. sprained ankles, bird flu, broken bones from crazy bike wrecks, etc. Generally speaking, I'm just a TravlinGirl trying to stay out of Trouble. As a matter of fact, I'm a very BUSY TG spending many days every week exploring the back roads and trails in this beautiful state and earning a pretty decent living while doing so. Yes, I am extremely concerned about the state of affairs locally, statewide and nationally, but I find joy in every.single.day. I really don't have the time or inclination to engage in daily disputes or try to understand crazy liberal logic. So I understand why some think I'm just a Troll. What I'm saying is, I have a life outside of this place. Thank God! But Walter, it's ok if you want to call me a Troll. Sticks and stones...

My goal was met last night when this very entertaining thread "Proud to be a Democrat" hit 2000 views. That's all I ever really wanted. So I thank you for that! Heh Heh! It always makes me laugh when I have the opportunity to expose absurdity with absurdity (cliche' borrowed from my old friend BB). It's just too bad those who get all puffed up and offended (i.e. Arch & Walter) don't get it!! Unfortunately, the current administration, both here in CO and in DC, give me all the material a girl could ever want!! And for the record, I'm ticked off at both sides. My animosity is bi-partisan. I just simply have more fun poking the Dems and I really don't have time to start a "Proud to be a Republican" thread. Maybe someday we can put parties aside and come together as Americans. Seems to me most of us, whether R or D do not want bHo to strike Syria. Who knows, uniting on this could be the start of something big.

It's perfectly fine with me that some posters here have me on ignore. I actually believe that being a little unhinged and somewhat unstable is all a part of my...mystique. :wink:

So now that I'm finally off the latest set of crutches, I can get back on Ol' Red. I'll be hitting the trails and will be outta here for a while.

But don't miss me too much Walter, cuz I'll be baaaaak! :heart:

[youtube:38q4e09h]
[/youtube:38q4e09h]

30 Aug 2013 16:40 #140 by Reverend Revelant

Im baaaack wrote:
[snip]

In other words, I do not have nostril, ear or facial hair to clip, snip or groom.

[snip]

It's always healthy to have a good cry and get it all out on the table. Oh... by the way... that will be $125.00 for the session. :violin:

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds