Proud to be a Democrat

29 Aug 2013 21:40 #121 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic Proud to be a Democrat
Democrats...a real class act.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Aug 2013 21:44 #122 by Obam me
And who the hell is Chickenlooper changing our State Flag? It looks like a freaking hazmat sign. I know...let's ship Hick back to PA and KEEP our Beautiful Colorado State Flag. As far as I'm concerned he can shove this flag where the...well, you know how the rest of it goes.

29 Aug 2013 22:10 #123 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Proud to be a Democrat

Im baaaack wrote: Democrats...a real class act.

Crappy photoshop, the fingers don't even line up. I guess Lady Jazzer was right all along, conservatives, even one of them here....can't win if they don't cheat.

29 Aug 2013 22:14 #124 by Obam me
Oh Arch this wasn't photoshopped. You just misplaced your glasses...d'oh...they're on top of your head!!

29 Aug 2013 22:23 #125 by archer
Another thing Lady Jazzer was right about some conservatives here....when confronted with the truth they refuse to see it, and blame anyone but themselves for the lies.

29 Aug 2013 22:41 #126 by Obam me
Arch...you're deflecting again! Just like all the bHo lemmings out there, if you say it, they will believe it. Carry on! :wave:

29 Aug 2013 23:58 #127 by Obam me
Just a reminder for those democrats with selective memory.

30 Aug 2013 09:23 #128 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Proud to be a Democrat

Im baaaack wrote: Democrats...a real class act.

It's pretty obvious that the message "Is 'this' what Pueblo Democrats think of the 2nd Amendment" is photoshopped over top this photo. Who knows what those ladies were actually flipping the bird to, but to claim that it was to that message without documenting evidence is potentially a flat-out lie at worst.

Also, Hickenlooper didn't change the state flag, it remains the same. That green mountain symbol is merely for marketing purposes - to bring additional tourism to the state, for example, and help support our local economy. Something I'm all for, as long as tourism is planned for intelligently. Check out the Denver Business Journal's article on it, or 9News's story (I posted it in the Campfire) for more info.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

30 Aug 2013 09:44 #129 by archer
Look at their middle fingers SC.... they were photoshopped.... One is way longer than it should be, the other doesnt even line up with the hand.

30 Aug 2013 09:50 #130 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Proud to be a Democrat
I agree. Sorry, I should have said that the message was photoshopped too. :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds