Proud to be a Democrat

29 May 2013 21:02 #91 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic Proud to be a Democrat
UNCLE UNCLE UNCLE!!! I just can't take much more! :lol:

Such sweet summer time love...how precious!

The fat Repulsive won the bear for the POTUS! :rofllol :rofllol :rofllol :rofllol :rofllol :rofllol :rofllol

According to the pool report, while touring the Jersey shore with NJ Gov. Chris Christie, Obama and the governor decided to stop at the boardwalk and try their luck at “Touchdown Fever,” an arcade style game that involves throwing a football through a tire.

How’d they do? Well, Christie hit on his first try. Obama, not so much. :loser: It took him five tries. :rofllol From the pool report:

The party then moved to an arcade called “TouchDown Fever” to try and win a stuffed bear by tossing a football through a tire. Obama tried and missed a few times. :rofllol Christie then threw the ball through the tire, on his first and only try. Obama gave him a high five ending in a clasp. And said, “That’s because he’s running for office.” The guy behind the counter gave Obama a “Chicago” bear.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05 ... -christie/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 May 2013 21:14 #92 by Obam me
OMG! bHo must be expelled immediately from the WH and make a written apology for making a "finger gun"!!!!!!

What a violent statement he is making with his irrational behavior! I mean, look, he WANTS TO KILL THE BEAR!!! Those poor poor children who witnessed this horrific act of violence. They will be forever scarred!

We MUST pass legislation IMMEDIATELY to amputate ALL thumbs!!! We have hundreds of thousands of weak, wimpy college students who feel threatened by fingers and thumbs and just the very thought of a possible "finger gun" is just too damn distracting!! I think I might just pee on myself after I vomit my Jimmy Johns!!

We must stop this violence NOW!!!

Dear God Help Us!!

29 May 2013 21:26 - 30 May 2013 07:49 #93 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Proud to be a Democrat
:rofllol :rofllol
You finally found a good one. Good thing he was not armed with a pop tart.

Im baaaack wrote: OMG! bHo must be expelled immediately from the WH and make a written apology for making a "finger gun"!!!!!!

What a violent statement he is making with his irrational behavior! I mean, look, he WANTS TO KILL THE BEAR!!! Those poor poor children who witnessed this horrific act of violence. They will be forever scarred!

We MUST pass legislation IMMEDIATELY to amputate ALL thumbs!!! We have hundreds of thousands of weak, wimpy college students who feel threatened by fingers and thumbs and just the very thought of a possible "finger gun" is just too damn distracting!! I think I might just pee on myself after I vomit my Jimmy Johns!!

We must stop this violence NOW!!!

Dear God Help Us!!

30 May 2013 07:42 #94 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Proud to be a Democrat
And Gov. Christie also won the pie eating contest. Barack won the corndog eating contest.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

30 May 2013 08:34 #95 by Obam me

FredHayek wrote: And Gov. Christie also won the pie eating contest. Barack won the corndog eating contest.

Yeah...and bHo had whipped cream still on his chin. Uh oh! Busted! :lol:

04 Jun 2013 19:04 #96 by Obam me
Of everything disgusting I have posted regarding the current POS occupying the WH, this gets the award for 100%, completely disgusting. How ANYONE could vote a 2nd round of this CRAP is beyond me.

THIS WAS bHo's IDEA. What a bunch of freeloaders we have running the show.

Excuse me while I go get sick. :Sick:

While President Obama Parties, Soldiers Suffer from Sequester Cuts

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/06/56338-w ... dget-cuts/

27 Jun 2013 22:15 #97 by Obam me
Weiner's lead peters out...considers "pulling out" of race. :hot dog:

Three-way ‘tie’ in Democratic mayoral race

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/mayo ... jcrkK9dtNJ

Editorial note: Thank you NY Democrats. Your stupidity is the gift that keeps on giving.

27 Jun 2013 22:24 #98 by Obam me
LATE BREAKING NEWS...WEINER DIAGNOSED WITH 'ED' (ELECTION DEPRESSION). IF DEFEATED, HIS OPPONENT WILL BE KNOWN AS "WEINER BEATER".

27 Jun 2013 22:30 #99 by Obam me
Weiner hopeful he will inch ahead. Thankful Holder is there for support.

27 Jun 2013 22:39 #100 by Obam me
To sum it up...Quinn is down and Weiner is up??

“The big story in my book is Thompson,” Carroll said. “I think the UFT moved Thompson up and I guess the second story is Quinn down and Weiner up. You can explain Thompson. The Quinn-Weiner stuff is harder to explain.”

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds