Proud to be a Democrat

13 Mar 2013 01:13 #51 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic Proud to be a Democrat
It would be funny if it weren't so tragic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Mar 2013 06:21 #52 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Proud to be a Democrat

13 Mar 2013 07:44 #53 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Proud to be a Democrat

Im baaaack wrote: It would be funny if it weren't so tragic.

It would be funny if I didn't have kids and didn't give a crap about the future.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Mar 2013 20:13 #54 by Obam me
So we have our own Nazi Democrat at the State Capital?

"Cleansing a sickness from our souls doesn't come easy. It's gruesome," Morse said in a short speech announcing the withdrawal of his assault-weapon liability measure.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... =173787176

Now who was it that wanted to "cleanse" Europe?

Hitler's Conversation with Josef Hell, 1922

When Hell asked Hitler what he intended doing if he ever had full freedom of action against the Jews, his response was:

"If I am ever really in power, the destruction of the Jews will be my first and most important job. As soon as I have power, I shall have gallows after gallows erected, for example, in Munich on the Marienplatz-as many of them as traffic allows. Then the Jews will be hanged one after another, and they will stay hanging until they stink. They will stay hanging as long as hygienically possible. As soon as they are untied, then the next group will follow and that will continue until the last Jew in Munich is exterminated. Exactly the same procedure will be followed in other cities until Germany is cleansed of the last Jew!" (quoted in John Toland, Adolf Hitler. London: Book Club Associates, 1977, p.116)

http://www.ess.uwe.ac.uk/genocide/statements.htm

I can only imagine "hanging Jews one after another, and having them stay hanging until they stink", must have been terribly "gruesome".

29 Mar 2013 23:42 #55 by Obam me

30 Mar 2013 13:03 #56 by Obam me
You guys voted for these idiots...you own this.

Evan Ebel out of prison early thanks to 2011 Colorado law

Senate Bill 176, which changed administrative segregation, was introduced in the 2011 session by two Democrats, Sen. Morgan Carroll of Aurora and Rep. Claire Levy of Boulder.

Read more: Evan Ebel out of prison early thanks to 2011 Colorado law - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/frontpage/ci_ ... z2P3F8Z3BB
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse
Follow us: @Denverpost on Twitter | Denverpost on Facebook

30 Mar 2013 13:09 #57 by Obam me
And you own this...

TOURISM BOYCOTT: Hunters’ Threats of Boycott Become a Reality

“There’s a united front of sportsmen that are tired of having their freedoms and liberties and fundamental rights taken away from them. That kind of unity among sportsmen is going to be big, and unfortunately for those of us who live here, we’re going to suffer the consequences of this misguided legislation.”

“Small mountain towns and rural towns in this state are going to lose a lot of money because you’re not going to see the number of out-of-state hunters coming here. Other states are going to see a growth.”

When unemployment in Colorado remains high and liberals are talking about a one billion dollar income tax increase, it seems mind boggling to chase out revenue producing activities and entities.

****Let's raise taxes on the idiots that voted for these unAmerican Democrat Marxists and leave the rest of us alone!***
http://coloradopeakpolitics.com/2013/03 ... a-reality/

30 Mar 2013 21:12 #58 by Obam me
Finally, I'm seeing some of my lefty friends lementing over the actions of our Dear Fearless Leader. Actually, they're pissed off.

30 Mar 2013 22:27 #59 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Proud to be a Democrat

Im baaaack wrote: Finally, I'm seeing some of my lefty friends lementing over the actions of our Dear Fearless Leader. Actually, they're pissed off.

If your discussions with your lefty friends are anything like what you post here, day, after day, after tedious day, I would bet your lefty friends would say just about anything to get you to shut up.

01 Apr 2013 09:36 #60 by Obam me
April Fool's Day...a special day set aside to honor Colorado Social Democrats

Breaking: Magpul Reveals Plans For Colorado Exodus

After weeks of bizarre testimony and protests, where lawmakers encouraged women to defend themselves with ballpoint pens and vomit, Colorado Democrats pushed through their new gun control laws last week. Democratic Gov. John Hickenlooper signed three new gun bills into law on Wednesday. But, before the gun control bills were ever passed the state was looking at its first casualty. Magpul Industries, a top of the line manufacturer of gun magazines and parts, notified the media that they would relocate if the new bills were ever passed into law. They weren’t kidding.

The move is already underway. Magpul chief operating officer Doug Smith told The Denver Post last week that the company will manufacture their first magazine outside the state of Colorado within thirty days. The company is moving some physical assets this month, but there are arrangements that need to be nailed down before Magpul can start moving major pieces of the operation.

And, it’s not just Magpul. Several parts dealers are also following Magpul’s lead. The company has received commitments from some of their largest suppliers that they will be leaving Colorado, as well. And, Magpul’s suppliers are even working with the company to help select new manufacturing locations.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/03 ... -colorado/

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds