Proud to be a Democrat

10 Mar 2013 19:38 #21 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic Proud to be a Democrat
...because there's just too much material to share.

NBC's Chuck Todd: On Campaign Finance, Obama's Words Rarely Match His Actions

[youtube:1bqap9jw]
[/youtube:1bqap9jw]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Mar 2013 19:39 #22 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Proud to be a Democrat

archer wrote:

Im baaaack wrote:
yeah...you got me on this one. It was the brilliant Keith Ellison...a libturd is a libturd.

Well, that certainly added to the conversation, I'm sure the conservative thread police will be all over your post....or not.

Kinda sad commentary archer.
I personally chose to just give it the attention it was due......NONE. Sorry that wasn't good enough for you.

10 Mar 2013 19:41 #23 by Obam me

Rick wrote:

Science Chic wrote: Calling liberals derogatory names isn't necessary at all, and you'll notice that no one else responded likewise by calling you names. How about trying to debate your position instead of just smothering us with relentless posts and broad-based insults?

Come on SC, I like you but isn't this a little silly? EVERY DAY LJ does the exact same thing yet I don't see you critiquing her. This guy comes and goes every so often but we must live with LJ every day. If nothing else, IB is just balancing out the hate.

LJ hates. I don't hate...I just stand amazed at the stupidity and hypocrisy.

10 Mar 2013 20:09 #24 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Proud to be a Democrat
We get the point that you are not deeply enamored with liberals, but the derogatory terms do not add to the value of your message, IMO.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

10 Mar 2013 20:22 #25 by Obam me
Ok..how about low information voters? LIV'ers for short?

10 Mar 2013 20:25 #26 by hillfarmer
Replied by hillfarmer on topic Proud to be a Democrat
When you have no effective way to attack the ideas, attack the individual. Right wing politics 101.

10 Mar 2013 20:38 #27 by Obam me
It's easy to attack the ideas that have progressively destroyed our Constitutional Republic. The current anti-Constitutional administration, whether it's state or federal, make it easy. The news stories are out there every day, all day long, 24/7.

In the spirit of loathing all stupidity (however it is off topic) ...

“Every member of Congress needs to get on board,” Graham said. “It’s not fair to the president to let him, leave him out there alone quite frankly. He’s getting hit from libertarians and the left.

“I think the middle of America understands why you would want a drone program to go after a person like Anwar al-Awlaki,” Graham a
added.

The process of being targeted I think is legal, quite frankly laborious and should reside in the commander in chief to determine who an enemy combatant is and what kind of force to use.”

http://reason.com/blog/2013/02/06/linds ... s-to-suppo

10 Mar 2013 21:06 #28 by MountainRoadCrew
A post was split out and moved here: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" www.285bound.com/285forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=26480 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=29&t=26480<!-- l -->

10 Mar 2013 21:40 #29 by Obam me

hillfarmer wrote: When you have no effective way to attack the ideas, attack the individual. Right wing politics 101.

Yeah Arch! :wave:

10 Mar 2013 21:45 #30 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Proud to be a Democrat

Im baaaack wrote:

hillfarmer wrote: When you have no effective way to attack the ideas, attack the individual. Right wing politics 101.

Yeah Arch! :wave:

You reap what you sow.....keep that in mind next time you launch your personal attacks.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds