Proud to be a Democrat

09 Mar 2013 20:21 #1 by Obam me
Proud to be a Democrat was created by Obam me
On 740 AM KVOR radio this morning Sheriff Terry Maketa stated, in short, that the Sheriffs of Colorado are being threatened, extorted and blackmailed for speaking up for our 2nd amendment rights. These threats are being initiated by the Democratic party and possibly all the way to the top of the party from Senators. The door is open for both state and federal investigation for possible charges.

Contact your local Sheriff and encourage them to file a formal complaint if they themselves have been threatened and thank them for standing up for our 2nd Amendment rights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHzx3ZyXRWw
[youtube:1z5amwg5]
[/youtube:1z5amwg5]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Mar 2013 20:34 #2 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic Proud to be a Democrat
"Victims of sexual assault in Colorado were silenced by the committee’s vote, but that’s not all. Now, we are now one step closer to being disarmed on our college campuses – on and near the very places we were sexually assaulted.

Every election season, we see Democratic candidates tout victims and women as a priority. But what happens after the election? Are we still significant?

It seems to me that candidates use this pandering technique solely get the votes they need. After the election, sitting comfortably in their chairs at the Capitol, the voting demographic they relied so heavily on is no longer the priority they once claimed. Some may say it’s unfair for me to make this assumption. But, earlier this week I sat directly in front of the Colorado Senate Committee telling them and a gallery of strangers, as well as media, the story of my vicious rape.

I plead with them not to strip me of my rights to carry the weapon I am licensed to carry on my college campus. The three Democratic Senators chose to ignore my plea. The very people that treated me like a priority when they needed my vote, voted against me when I needed theirs."

http://revealingpolitics.com/blog/2013/ ... your-vote/

09 Mar 2013 20:50 #3 by Obam me
"Hudak misstated the source of her statistics that were actually produced by the Violence Policy Center. But, the Center told The Denver Post that “no data exist for instances of a woman killed by a man who used her gun against her.”

http://thecoloradoobserver.com/2013/03/ ... lan-rally/

09 Mar 2013 20:52 #4 by Obam me
Aurora's best...

09 Mar 2013 20:55 #5 by Obam me

09 Mar 2013 21:00 #6 by Obam me
Moron or hypocrite? You make the call...

Days after making the purchases, Kelly wrote on Facebook:

I just had a background check a few days ago when I went to my local gun store to buy a .45. As I was leaving, I noticed a used AR-15. Bought that too. Even to buy an assault weapon, the background check only takes a matter of minutes. I don't have possession of it yet but I'll be turning it over to the Tucson PD when I do.

In February, Kelly told Fox News Sunday's Chris Wallace that lawmakers need to address "assault weapons." He said the purpose of an "assault weapon" is "to kill a lot of people very quickly," and he lamented that such products were "too readily available."

Kelly has not commented on whether he will also return the .45 caliber semi-automatic pistol he purchased.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... -Leaks-Out

09 Mar 2013 21:03 #7 by Obam me
Moron to the enth degree...

09 Mar 2013 21:09 #8 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Proud to be a Democrat
I really need a link for that or I have to believe it is the onion.

Im baaaack wrote: Moron to the enth degree...

09 Mar 2013 21:14 #9 by Obam me
Good ol' Joe...

[youtube:91dy7idw]
[/youtube:91dy7idw]

09 Mar 2013 21:45 #10 by Obam me

And let's not forget SD16's Coward and Resident Liar...Jeanne Nicholson.

State Sen. Nicholson hosts another contentious forum...where she refused to answer any questions. And the week before lied to her constituents in Evergreen. Uh oh...busted!

[youtube:nl0s0tit]
[/youtube:nl0s0tit]

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds