Proud to be a Democrat

30 Aug 2013 16:41 #141 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic Proud to be a Democrat

Walter L Newton wrote:

archer wrote:

Walter L Newton wrote:
For a matter of fact. When it comes to "I'm Back" it would be one of the few things you and I would agree on. He/she is a asshole.

Dear Walter,

Just a couple of grammatical suggestions: It's not "For a matter of fact", it's "As a matter of fact". And when you call me an asshole, please use correct grammar. It should have read, "He/she is AN asshole, not "a asshole". It really wears on me when I read stuff like this. Words matter, you know!!!

(Just looking out for you! Don't want you to look like an idiot :droolpuddle: on the local forums.)

Your friend,

IB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Aug 2013 16:54 #142 by Reverend Revelant

Im baaaack wrote:

Walter L Newton wrote:

archer wrote:

Walter L Newton wrote:
For a matter of fact. When it comes to "I'm Back" it would be one of the few things you and I would agree on. He/she is a asshole.

Dear Walter,

Just a couple of grammatical suggestions: It's not "For a matter of fact", it's "As a matter of fact". And when you call me an asshole, please use correct grammar. It should have read, "He/she is AN asshole, not "a asshole". It really wears on me when I read stuff like this. Words matter, you know!!!

(Just looking out for you! Don't want you to look like an idiot :droolpuddle: on the local forums.)

Your friend,

IB

I stand corrected.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

02 Sep 2013 18:44 #143 by Obam me
Gosh, I can hardly wait till January. I'm sooo looking forward to the man dates. I'll be all dolled up and ready to roll! :heart:

[youtube:2h4x8d2e]
[/youtube:2h4x8d2e]

02 Sep 2013 18:51 #144 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Proud to be a Democrat
:rofllol

I'm not much interested in man dates myself :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

02 Sep 2013 18:59 #145 by otisptoadwater

Im baaaack wrote: I'm sooo looking forward to the man dates.

It's none of my business but your statement regarding your sexual preference seems just a little bit out of place in this thread...

:givemebeer:

The holiday weekend isn't over until midnight!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

02 Sep 2013 20:48 #146 by Obam me

otisptoadwater wrote:

Im baaaack wrote: I'm sooo looking forward to the man dates.

It's none of my business but your statement regarding your sexual preference seems just a little bit out of place in this thread...

:givemebeer:

The holiday weekend isn't over until midnight!

Heh heh! I was afraid the "man dates" might be a little confusing! :biggrin: Just to make it perfectly clear...this girl is only interested in the male gender...especially when they take time to clip, snip and groom their facial hair!

02 Sep 2013 21:00 #147 by otisptoadwater
Beards are just part of nature, trimming and shaving them off is just delaying the natural process...

[youtube:2zruiwoq]
[/youtube:2zruiwoq]

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

02 Sep 2013 23:24 #148 by Obam me
LOL! Well, Otis, it's not the beard that so much bothers me...but that ear, nose and bushy eyebrow hair just gives me the creeps! Otherwise I LOVE the Duck Dynasty Dudes!!

02 Sep 2013 23:38 #149 by otisptoadwater

Im baaaack wrote: LOL! Well, Otis, it's not the beard that so much bothers me...but that ear, nose and bushy eyebrow hair just gives me the creeps! Otherwise I LOVE the Duck Dynasty Dudes!!

Count me as a huge hypocrite, I'm not a fan of hairy gals but that's just me. I understand the issue and I understand why it's important to groom; I work at a company that has international customers so suit, tie, and well trimmed facial hair is a big deal (and facial hair is highly discouraged but not officially outlawed yet). It really frosts my boss's balls when I show up in the office after hours in engineers boots, bib overalls, and a trucker hat. I expect she'll get over it or fire me one way or the other...

03 Sep 2013 12:14 #150 by Obam me

otisptoadwater wrote:

Im baaaack wrote: LOL! Well, Otis, it's not the beard that so much bothers me...but that ear, nose and bushy eyebrow hair just gives me the creeps! Otherwise I LOVE the Duck Dynasty Dudes!!

Count me as a huge hypocrite, I'm not a fan of hairy gals but that's just me. I understand the issue and I understand why it's important to groom; I work at a company that has international customers so suit, tie, and well trimmed facial hair is a big deal (and facial hair is highly discouraged but not officially outlawed yet). It really frosts my boss's balls when I show up in the office after hours in engineers boots, bib overalls, and a trucker hat. I expect she'll get over it or fire me one way or the other...

Heh heh! Good to know you're not a fan of hairy gals! Reminds of the time I attended a Sustainability Fair in Ft. Collins a couple of summers ago. It was a very hot day and the chick serving up burritos had a matted, sweaty blob of underarm hair hanging out of her sundress. :scared: It was enough for me to fall out of line and settle for bottled water!

After hours for me means shorts, tanks and flip flops! But then again, I work from my home office when I'm not on the road so my boss is never the wiser! :biggrin:

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds