Proud to be a Democrat

03 Sep 2013 12:21 #151 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic Proud to be a Democrat
There just aren't enough hours in the day...

Women disarming women. Liberal Logic = Oxymoron.

“The thought that the only way we can protect ourselves is to wield our own weapon is completely absurd and an argument that I absolutely discount as frivolous.” DEMOCRATIC House Majority Leader Dickey Lee "I'm a complete idiot" Hullinghorst :faint:

http://coloradopeakpolitics.com/2013/09 ... f-defense/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Sep 2013 12:33 #152 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Proud to be a Democrat
I know a guy who used to role-play an aggressor in womens' defense classes and even though he wasn't in shape, he was constantly able to dominate women with training. It is just the way things are. The majority of women are going to lose to the majority of men in a fight unless they have a weapon and know how to use it to change the odds.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 Sep 2013 14:41 #153 by Obam me

FredHayek wrote: I know a guy who used to role-play an aggressor in womens' defense classes and even though he wasn't in shape, he was constantly able to dominate women with training. It is just the way things are. The majority of women are going to lose to the majority of men in a fight unless they have a weapon and know how to use it to change the odds.

Scientists say our world is made up of protons, neutrons and electrons. They forgot to mention morons. Unfortunately, that's who we have running CO and DC not to mention my fellow Americans who voted for this crap. I refuse to be a victim of THEM or an assailant. Ugghh!

03 Sep 2013 16:11 #154 by Obam me
Dear God in Heaven...help us!!

Steve Rattner: We should attack Syria because if we don’t Obama will look silly

Steven Rattner @SteveRattner
Rightly or wrongly, POTUS drew red line over chemical weapons in #Syria. No way we can back off now.

http://twitchy.com/2013/09/01/steve-rat ... s.facebook

04 Sep 2013 11:28 #155 by Obam me
Sorry Gov...Coloradans just aren't that into you!

[youtube:2pi9tzsj]
[/youtube:2pi9tzsj]

04 Sep 2013 12:18 #156 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Proud to be a Democrat

Im baaaack wrote: Dear God in Heaven...help us!!

Rightly or wrongly, POTUS drew red line over chemical weapons in #Syria. No way we can back off now.

Just when you think he can't make it any worse. No wonder the left is cracking up.

[youtube:8mr6dufl]
[/youtube:8mr6dufl]

04 Sep 2013 13:14 #157 by KJack
Replied by KJack on topic Proud to be a Democrat
One of the reasons I voted for Obama twice is because I didn't trust two clowns not to lie to us. But these are Obama's words and I have a brother serving right now who depends on him being truthful.

"A red line for us is we start seeing a whole bunch of chemical weapons moving around or being utilized," Obama said in August 2012. "That would change my calculus."

I don't remember hearing about other coutries setting this red line. Feeling very disapointed right now and I just wish he would man up and stand by his words and either say he made a mistake or follow through without making the US look even weaker with all this backpedalling and word manipulation.

04 Sep 2013 13:43 #158 by Obam me

KJack wrote: One of the reasons I voted for Obama twice is because I didn't trust two clowns not to lie to us. But these are Obama's words and I have a brother serving right now who depends on him being truthful.

"A red line for us is we start seeing a whole bunch of chemical weapons moving around or being utilized," Obama said in August 2012. "That would change my calculus."

I don't remember hearing about other coutries setting this red line. Feeling very disapointed right now and I just wish he would man up and stand by his words and either say he made a mistake or follow through without making the US look even weaker with all this backpedalling and word manipulation.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this. As always, I support our troops, and that absolutely includes your brother. Please thank him for his service. It's to the point that I don't think we can trust most, if any, of the politicians in DC and it's been that way for a very long time. They have sold their souls and lack any honor or integrity.

04 Sep 2013 14:07 #159 by Obam me

Blazer Bob wrote:

Im baaaack wrote: Dear God in Heaven...help us!!

Just when you think he can't make it any worse. No wonder the left is cracking up.

[youtube:1k980g74]
[/youtube:1k980g74]

Polls are showing that most Americans do not want the US to engage with Syria. What an opportunity to put aside political parties and come together as Americans and just say no. However, I'm certainly not so naive to believe the political elite would even listen. They have their agenda and it doesn't include making decisions based on what is best for America.

04 Sep 2013 19:02 #160 by Obam me
Follow the timeline...

@ 1:21 "...that's a red line for us."

[youtube:25lwry3n]
[/youtube:25lwry3n]

"...first of all I didn't set a red line."

Uh oh! @1:31 Kerry throws bHo under the "Red Line" Bus. He stated this TODAY, just a few hours AFTER bHo's pathetic "I didn't set a red line" statement in Sweden.

Why would ANYONE EVER believe ANYTHING this lying POS SAYS?

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds