Three Oklahoma cowards with a Gun

20 Aug 2013 19:58 #11 by Wayne Harrison

deltamrey wrote: Clinton BTW was a lawyer for Black Panthers.....

That was disproven quite a while ago. I'm surprised it's still being passed around as fact.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... -panthers/

You're going to have to come up with something new...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Aug 2013 20:28 #12 by LadyJazzer
They pass a LOT of things around as "fact" that are totally bogus...That's why it's called "The FACT-free echo-chamber"....

20 Aug 2013 22:15 #13 by PrintSmith
Where's the outrage over the disparity in the races of the people involved here? Why do we not hear any speculation that the crime was race motivated given the races of the people involved? Might it be because the victim is white and the alleged criminals are black? We all know that when the races of the alleged killer(s) and the victim are not the same that race is the primary factor in why the victim was killed after the Zimmerman trial, don't we? Why are we not hearing about profiling in the wake of this murder? Where are the usual suspect race baiters and why are they not hopping the next plane, train or automobile to Oklahoma to tell us all about the race problem we have in our Union today?

21 Aug 2013 00:01 #14 by chickaree
It's sad that tragedies like this are treated like some partisan blame party. The simple fact is that these young men had no respect for life. I doubt anyone on either side of the aisle condones this behavior, nor does anyone have a solution. Crimes like this have been committed from time immemorial.

21 Aug 2013 03:50 #15 by Reverend Revelant

chickaree wrote: It's sad that tragedies like this are treated like some partisan blame party. The simple fact is that these young men had no respect for life. I doubt anyone on either side of the aisle condones this behavior, nor does anyone have a solution. Crimes like this have been committed from time immemorial.

I agree... sad... see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Trayvon_Martin

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

21 Aug 2013 07:05 #16 by FredHayek
Black on Oz violence? If you take out minority gun violence, gun violence in the US is at European numbers.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 Aug 2013 07:22 #17 by Rick
Do you think Obama will weigh in on this case? Because ya know, if he had a son, he might look like...

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

21 Aug 2013 07:49 #18 by chickaree
Okay, you're all making me mad now. First off, no one, of any political stripe is claiming this was a legal killing. There are no parallels to the case in Florida. Second, minority shootings? Really? You're going to try to say that if there were only white people in America everything would be hunky dory? (should I say honkey dory?). Please. Most, if not all of the bank presidents that wrecked out economy we're white. White people commit crimes, go on welfare, cheat on their spouses and sin in a myriad of ways. Why, why, why do conservatives insist on going to this racist well when it is poisoning our party to the point of making us irrelevant and silencing our voices politically? If you two were my kids I bend you over my knee and give you a good thwacking. How in heavens name are we to solve our problems when we are unwilling to even correctly identify them?

21 Aug 2013 08:10 #19 by The Boss

LadyJazzer wrote:

on that note wrote: Three kids raised 50% by their parents and 50% by the state.

Total = 100% failure.

Maybe your min wage made it so there were no $4/hour jobs for these kids....

Maybe you're full of crap, and all you have is your usual teabagger bluster of unsourced, unproven opinions-masquerading-as-assumptions-and-accusations.

“Republicanism is just a political justification for being greedy, selfish and mean."

So is this not a 100% failure of people training...or are you asserting that it was different than 50/50....say something really different like 75/25 or perhaps 25/75?

These folks were raised either by their parents, the state or some combination - this is a fact.

They did not have $4/hour jobs, this is also a fact because it is illegal, folks like you make it so. In fact, let's say we find they had these jobs, they certainly were not doing them at the time, they were shooting someone and that is likely not in the job description for the job they did not have.

If you have any sources that show that this can be refuted please let me know...these would look like:

1. Laws that show that one can pay $4/hour.
2. Evidence that unlike most other Americans, that these folks were raised neither by parents or by the state or the neglect of either (raising poorly by default).

LJ, perhaps this comes from the fact that intense democrats are more focused on talking about dropping balls in other people faces, you know teabagging, than actual issues and facts. Assuming you are a woman as your personal icon would indicate, this is starting to be a like man obsessed with putting his face between womens' breasts....just in this case it is an older woman obsessed with people having mens' balls dropped in their face.

What an odd adoption of language and the only one trying to keep it alive is you.

But your point in posting is that someone else beside the parents, the state and those that regulated away teen jobs are to blame....Then who is it? Certainly not those whose balls you obsess about?

21 Aug 2013 08:14 #20 by chickaree
I doubt these boys would have availed themselves of jobs, even were they available. I also doubt that the gun used was legally aquired. Once again, the partisan sniping totally misses the target.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds