Three Oklahoma cowards with a Gun

21 Aug 2013 13:05 #31 by Reverend Revelant

chickaree wrote: You know Walter, you can do the as well as I can. I'm a busy woman. If you are that curious, search away. Personally, I thought that killing someone is a dire move and one that Zimmerman shouldn't have made. I also thought that under Florida law, he was innocent. Under Gods law, he is guilty.

I did do well... I found nothing... here or on 285Bound (I wanted to make sure nothing was lost in the transfer of data from one server to the other).

When you get unbusy... find me any comment where you condemned the race baiting and all the hub-bub about racism in regards to the Zimmerman case.

I can wait...

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Aug 2013 16:21 #32 by chickaree
I feel it is quite apparent that there was an element of racism in the Zimmerman case. Had the kid been a blond in a polo shirt, it would never have happened.

21 Aug 2013 16:30 #33 by Grady

chickaree wrote: I feel it is quite apparent that there was an element of racism in the Zimmerman case. Had the kid been a blond in a polo shirt, it would never have happened.

Did you not read anything about George Zimmerman? He was about as far from being a racist as they come.

21 Aug 2013 16:49 #34 by Ronbo

chickaree wrote: I feel it is quite apparent that there was an element of racism in the Zimmerman case. Had the kid been a blond in a polo shirt, it would never have happened.

That is pure speculation. There is no proof to back up your statement.

21 Aug 2013 16:52 #35 by Photo-fish
As is speculating that the jogger was killed because he was white. It does not matter what was entered on a Facebook page.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

21 Aug 2013 17:09 #36 by Reverend Revelant

Hmmm... you had time to make this comment... I'm still looking for that link to a comment by you where you said something like "The race baiters on both sides are the problem. I doubt this had anything to do with race" in regards to the Zimmerman case.

Tick... tock...

21 Aug 2013 18:25 #37 by chickaree
You knsw Walter, I take frequent breaks from this board because of the nastiness I find here. It is quite likely this was during one of them. You asked my opinion and I gave it. I'll give another opinion. You are one of the worst culprits on this board. You and Ladyjazzer are two of a kind. I think I'll go and post on another board now where there are more mature posters. (most of them are in their 20s, but they sure act a lot more adult then many here.). I guess it's time for another break here as I keep losing my temper with fools.

21 Aug 2013 18:28 #38 by Reverend Revelant

chickaree wrote: You knsw Walter, I take frequent breaks from this board because of the nastiness I find here. It is quite likely this was during one of them. You asked my opinion and I gave it. I'll give another opinion. You are one of the worst culprits on this board. You and Ladyjazzer are two of a kind. I think I'll go and post on another board now where there are more mature posters. (most of them are in their 20s, but they sure act a lot more adult then many here.). I guess it's time for another break here as I keep losing my temper with fools.

You keep not being able to answer simple intelligent questions.

21 Aug 2013 18:37 #39 by chickaree
Okay. Now I'm mad. Exactly what question haven't I answered? I gave my opinion on the Zimmerman case. I answered that I may have been on a break here while it was going on. I honestly don't remember as I have been dealing with a family member suffering from ALS and in all honesty have better things to do at times. So other than letting me know what a jerk you are, what else do you need from me?

21 Aug 2013 18:53 #40 by Reverend Revelant

chickaree wrote: Okay. Now I'm mad. Exactly what question haven't I answered? I gave my opinion on the Zimmerman case. I answered that I may have been on a break here while it was going on. I honestly don't remember as I have been dealing with a family member suffering from ALS and in all honesty have better things to do at times. So other than letting me know what a jerk you are, what else do you need from me?

Well... what I don't need from you is name calling. I haven't slammed you with any derogatory appellations like "jerk" and "fool(s)." And I'm sorry that you have some medical issue at home.

Now... you inquire "Exactly what question haven't I answered?" Well... I gave you a link that detailed some of those boys Facebook pages and Twitter feeds and I suggested that there was a racist aspect to their rantings and I asked you "Does take hit the target for you?"

I don't know if you even looked at that link, since you had no direct reply to the material at that link.

I also asked a number of questions in this paragraph "Do you think that Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, NAACP or the Southern Law Center is going to be protesting this shooting? Do you think that President Obama is going to weigh in on this by saying Chauncy Luna (who is biracial) or Michael Jones (the white kid) would look like his son (after all, Obama is half white)?"

You had no response to any of the that. So I don't know why you are mad that you didn't answer any of those question... not a single one. Does that jog your memory?

Anyway... at this point... don't bother to answer... especially if you are going to continue to call me names.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds