Three Oklahoma cowards with a Gun

22 Aug 2013 14:26 - 22 Aug 2013 14:36 #61 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Three Oklahoma cowards with a Gun

FredHayek wrote: And Democrats created Detroit.

Fred..It was Wall Street and the trillions of dollars of equity that was washed out in the great Republican Bush Crash...

#Dumbestguyonearth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Aug 2013 14:27 #62 by Reverend Revelant

Vice Lord wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote: And if idiot liberals passed just one more antigun law, the result would still be the same.

I don't want anti gun laws, I want to invest in our kids, I want to invest in education, school sports, after school progams, rec centers, places for them to go and things for them to do...While you retards want to buy another Aircraft carrier to fight the terrorists...

#Republicanpoliciescreatedthis

A bit off topic.

I just "found" the "Wayne" thread in The Campfire. Playing multiple characters to increase traffic is dishonest, feigned fights with other users belongs on a tween site and clever is not always respectable.

The person I actually respect took the easy way out by using you like a court clown. That's too bad, there are actually intelligent people on these forums, from PineCam to 285Bound to here who have dedicated opinions, are open to honest discussions and can navigate the jibs and jabs without having to resort to fictional fantasies and having to game everyone.

I'm not sure who I am most disappointed in. But I am sure that my eyes have been open.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

22 Aug 2013 14:35 - 22 Aug 2013 15:57 #63 by UNDER MODERATION

Walter L Newton wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote: And if idiot liberals passed just one more antigun law, the result would still be the same.

I don't want anti gun laws, I want to invest in our kids, I want to invest in education, school sports, after school progams, rec centers, places for them to go and things for them to do...While you retards want to buy another Aircraft carrier to fight the terrorists...

#Republicanpoliciescreatedthis

A bit off topic.

I just "found" the "Wayne" thread in The Campfire. Playing multiple characters to increase traffic is dishonest, feigned fights with other users belongs on a tween site and clever is not always respectable.

The person I actually respect took the easy way out by using you like a court clown. That's too bad, there are actually intelligent people on these forums, from PineCam to 285Bound to here who have dedicated opinions, are open to honest discussions and can navigate the jibs and jabs without having to resort to fictional fantasies and having to game everyone.

I'm not sure who I am most disappointed in. But I am sure that my eyes have been open.

Do you need a klennex? Yeah I trolled PineCam 2 or 3 times in the 90's...I think the statute of limitations is up on that crime, but when I say I think you act like a backwoods cracker ass moron sometimes, believe me..I mean it

#VerySincre

22 Aug 2013 14:48 #64 by FredHayek

Vice Lord wrote:

Fred..It was Wall Street and the trillions of dollars of equity that was washed out in the great Republican Bush Crash...

#Dumbestguyonearth

Detroit was a disaster decades before "W" was elected. Just like Chicago, corrupt city goverment.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 Aug 2013 14:51 #65 by Reverend Revelant

FredHayek wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

#Dumbestguyonearth

Detroit was a disaster decades before "W" was elected. Just like Chicago, corrupt city goverment.

Read this whole thread and stop letting yourself being played the fool...

http://mymountaintown.com/forums/the-campfire/26996

22 Aug 2013 15:11 #66 by Reverend Revelant

22 Aug 2013 15:55 - 22 Aug 2013 16:51 #67 by UNDER MODERATION
Detroit’s bankruptcy is an example of a failed economic system.. This is a failure of Capitalism, it's not working for 90% of the country..There are so many other cities in Detroit’s situation, that if the courts decide that it is legal to take away the pension that has been promised to and paid for by these workers, you have [legalized] theft. It is class war, redistributing income from the bottom to the top and you morons here at the bottom are cheering it on..?

22 Aug 2013 16:19 #68 by Reverend Revelant
Read this whole thread and stop feeding the troll...

#quisling

22 Aug 2013 19:55 #69 by UNDER MODERATION

Walter L Newton wrote: Read this whole thread and stop feeding the troll...

#quisling

Mods? He's carpet bombing me with this post- Tell him to Stop!

22 Aug 2013 20:08 #70 by Wayne Harrison
Walter, just so your head doesn't get too big from VL's comment. He's being sarcastic.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds