Three Oklahoma cowards with a Gun

22 Aug 2013 07:36 #41 by Rick
And Jesse Jackson's first remarks after the murder:

The Rev. Jesse Jackson said in a tweet Wednesday that the killing of an Australian baseball player, allegedly by three Oklahoma teenagers who were bored, is “senseless violence” and should be “frowned upon.”

www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politi...s-lane-frowned-upon/

Of course if the runner was a black man, he would have used much different language. Still no word from race husler Sharpton.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Aug 2013 08:12 #42 by Freezeman
I think he meant to say "Clowned Upon"

22 Aug 2013 08:31 #43 by FredHayek
And now one of the perps is being exposed for his racist tweets. Hate crime? Is the FBI and Holder investigating this?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 Aug 2013 08:40 #44 by Wayne Harrison
He's so racist, one of the co-conspirators is a white guy he hangs with.

22 Aug 2013 09:52 #45 by Rick

Conservative Voice wrote: He's so racist, one of the co-conspirators is a white guy he hangs with.

And Zimmmerman helped underpriviledged black children. That didn't stop the media and race baters from making that case about race. Imagine if Zimmerman had tweeted "I hate black people" prior to the shooting. There would be no doubt he was a racist.

And as we all know having or saying "I have black/white friends" does not exempt one from being a racist.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Aug 2013 09:54 #46 by Reverend Revelant

Conservative Voice wrote: He's so racist, one of the co-conspirators is a white guy he hangs with.

And that proves what?

Follow

jamesakabug
‏@JAMESAKABUG
90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM

Reply Retweet Favorite More
RETWEETS

https://twitter.com/JAMESAKABUG/status/ ... 4915477506
https://twitter.com/JAMESAKABUG/status/ ... 4915477506

There are enough links from multiple news sources to this information. It's credible.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

22 Aug 2013 09:55 #47 by Reverend Revelant

Rick wrote:

And Zimmmerman helped underpriviledged black children. That didn't stop the media and race baters from making that case about race. Imagine if Zimmerman had tweeted "I hate black people" prior to the shooting. There would be no doubt he was a racist.

And as we all know having or saying "I have black/white friends" does not exempt one from being a racist.

:like: It certainly doesn't... see above comment.

22 Aug 2013 10:39 #48 by Wayne Harrison
I would agree, but with a different percentage, that 90 percent of white people are nasty. I would say a certain percentage of any race is nasty. I guess I'm a racist.

But I think the key thing you're mssing in this story is that the victim was shot because they were bored -- not because he was white.

22 Aug 2013 10:44 #49 by Reverend Revelant

Conservative Voice wrote: I would agree, but with a different percentage, that 90 percent of white people are nasty. I would say a certain percentage of any race is nasty. I guess I'm a racist.

Well good for you. This discussion has not been about whether any particular percentage of black or white people are racist. The subject is whether there is any evidence, circumstantial or otherwise that one or more of these boys were motivated to do what they are accused of doing due to racial perclitivies.

Weak deflections on your part.

22 Aug 2013 10:46 #50 by Wayne Harrison
Spare me your analysis of my posts.

They shot him because they were bored. This took place in Oklahoma. If racism were involved they would surely have charged them with a hate crime. They didn't. You can congecture all you want. It doesn't change the facts.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds